Gabriel Method?

Options
Does anyone have personal experience with the Gabriel Method? I am interested in hearing about your results - good or bad :smile: Trying to evaluation this as an option!

Replies

• cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    i suggest you to look at amazon.com. You can find there thousants of reviews... :happy: here still nothing
  • johnlexus
    Options
    Really loved it, it worked for me instanly, i started in july 2012.
    Thing i like the most its that it is not a diet, you have to forgive yourself,
    embrace the past and move on with your NOW life.
    Must read

Jonathan
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm doing now. So far I've lost 15lbs I think it makes a lot of sense.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just got book from library this week and I like it. Makes a ton of sense to me, but I have had some experience with visualization from classes I took last year. For someone new to meditation and visualization might be a bit outside of their comfort range.

There was a wonderful review on Amazon from a dietician/nutritionist. If you can read that, explains it much better than me.

I know for myself and my life experiences the weight started going up (married to alcoholic, divorce, kids, etc) I put on fat to isolate myself. I didn't want any more hurt in my life, etc. So giving myself permission to let go of all that pain and be healthy and strong is a good thing.

Now I don't know if people really lose the weight that fast with his methods, but I do feel much less anxiety about looking for a job, my future, etc, from starting the guided meditations. The improved attitude am sure will have positive results on my physical body. But losing the next 60 lbs as fast as the stories in the book? Seems a bit unrealistic but hey I am going to be working on being open to the abundance of the Universe! At least I will be smiling more as the weight flows off me in however long it takes.