well...there you have it

Options
Spoke with the dr and duh what did they say for the natural high exercise more. Well...guess I'm going to have to squeeze it into my schedule somehow. I'm going to try and leave 10 minutes earlier in the morning and walk a little further to work and walk fast although I'm not sure how fast I don't want to be sweaty.
Then after work I'll walk a little longer and faster I only chance of getting a real work out in before I have to get the kids. Time to unwind they say.
She wants me to get out of the house and not exercise in the house or near the house....any other suggestions, my road is WAY too busy to try and do it close to the house.

Replies

• eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to do it away from the house? I do most of my exercise at home in front of tv doing the youtube videos or dvds. If you have younger kids you could do WII or Kinect with them (I don't have either, but I think I would like one!)

Like today its very windy and rainy out. I am not going out there and walking! But will do my 3 miles with Leslie down stairs and lift some weights with Jillian. And I do running in place while waiting for microwave, etc. I just keep moving. Course I have alot more to lose than you.

Any movement is good. Yes, outside is better but........
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    She doesn't wwant me doing them in the house because of distractions...which I have to admit, I have a lot of...I am ADD and I get quite distracted, well I could be doing this instead of being here on the elliptical...or MOMMY MOMMY I need this.....