Sugar intake

Options
Anyone else go over their daily recommended sugar intake everyday?

Replies

• pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    easily by 50-100% when I am under on everything else. And it comes from milk and fruit! Just decided to worry about that later.
  • Atty69
    Atty69 Posts: 3
    Options
    yes!! However this is because of the amount of fruit. I am only day 3 so no idea what it will actually mean!
  • ThePolishExperiment
    ThePolishExperiment Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    don't worry about fruit and natural products with sugar in, thats fructose. as long as your carbs don't go over 100g, then you will be fine. Glucose and refined sugars are the things to worry about and keep track of lol
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    yes!! However this is because of the amount of fruit. I am only day 3 so no idea what it will actually mean!
    I used to stress over this constantly, however, as most people will tell you, MFP has a really low sugar level.
    Best thing I use it for is to determine what foods I'm eating that have too much sugar in them. That's been the biggest help, because some of the 'normal' foods I eat (not fruit) have sugar in them so I can see that and not stress out over fruits causing my sugar to go over. As long as you're ok with your sugar limit, and you're not overindulging in sugary snacks, use it as a note, not as acause of concern.
  • sara_alexandra
    sara_alexandra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    don't worry about fruit and natural products with sugar in, thats fructose. as long as your carbs don't go over 100g, then you will be fine. Glucose and refined sugars are the things to worry about and keep track of lol

Don't go over 100g of carbs for the day?
  • ashleykenny8
    ashleykenny8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyday! I don't think I've ever been under. I've decided not to even bother looking at it or worrying about it for now. I'm staying focused on the number of calories and trying to get enough fiber.