Any Advocare challengers out there?

Options
Just started the 24 day challenge yesterday and looking for some advice on how to maximize my results. I am on an extremely strict diet and I am following their meal plans. What should I expect to lose after completing the challenge. I didn't really get that many tips or much advice from the distributor that I purchased the challenge from.

Replies

• kristinam7
    Options
    bump
  • Nunco
    Nunco Posts: 2
    Options
    I cannot answer your specifics but will say I am starting the 24 day cleanse on Monday. A few people at my work are on the cleanse now. Initially one of them lost 6 pounds in one week but that seemed to taper off a bit. She feels awesome though. :)
  • RioMike
    RioMike Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristina and Nunco

To maximize your results, here are a few things that come to mind:

Drink plenty of water during the day. Sometimes, I'll drink mine hot. Especially in the morning, it's easier for me to drink more that way.

Make sure you don't go hungry on the plan. Eat some recommended snacks between meals.

If you bought the standard plan, there are some additional items to consider: You will probably need more Spark so that you can take it up to twice a day. The standard package (2 boxes) provides 28 servings. You'll need to double that for the 24 days if you want two servings a day. And then of course if you enjoy Spark, order a canister to have on hand. We are going through them pretty quickly in our house, and the coffee consumption has stopped.

Another difference is the Catalyst. For good results, you can take 3 at a time, and twice a day. At this rate, you'd need a second bottle for the plan.

ThermoPlus and Carb-Ease Plus are two other components that can be added on to the challenge if you're able to purchase those.

If you don't already, add in an exercise regiment to go with the challenge. This will of course, increase calories burned, and help to lose weight faster. And, it's just plain good for you to exercise!

My wife and I took the challenge. Hers was from more of a weight loss standpoint, and mine was to see what it was about and to get more energy in the process. We both succeeded on that, which is great. My son is also on it right now, having just started the max phase.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mike