Hello from Cincinnati!

Options
I'm a 20 year old college student who let depression and sadness take over her life and her eating habits. I'm ready to show confidence in my art and in my body. I just need a little encouragement to get me through.

I logged on to this site awhile ago but didn't reach out to anyone on here. I hope i meet some nice people that are ready to make a change too and will yell at me when I do bad! Haha.

My name Is Sara Evelyn and i'm excited to see what happens

Replies

• bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara. I'm also from Cincinnati. Best of luck achieving your fitness goals. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Brian
  • sarashiveley
    sarashiveley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey cinci!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im from dayton and my name is also sara!!!!!!! add me girl!
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from the Cincinnati area! GO REDS! I miss it dearly.
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    Thank you! :D
  • Tita1987
    Tita1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
    There! I've been a member for a while but can't seem to stay motivated. It isn't easy I know. But we can do it! I'm also trying to get on track. Good luck!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    hey cinci!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im from dayton and my name is also sara!!!!!!! add me girl!

Yay for a fellow Sara! And I did add you just now.
    I'm originally from the Cincinnati area! GO REDS! I miss it dearly.

I just went to Reds game on Wednesday. It was amazing. I do love Cincinnati :)
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    Hi
    There! I've been a member for a while but can't seem to stay motivated. It isn't easy I know. But we can do it! I'm also trying to get on track. Good luck!
    Feel free to add me :)

Sure thing. Staying motivated sucks when you have school, work and just a lot of other things. It is nice to see other people struggling with the same thing I am too!
  • sarashiveley
    sarashiveley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOVE REDS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a friend of mine and i are actually thinking about running hte redlegs 5k in june!!!!! lol as you can see from my pic my husband and i are fans! lol
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    HELLO! I'm originally from Cincy but live in DFW now. Feel free to add me!

But don't tell me how many calories are in Skyline's 3-Ways! It's my at home treat!
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    LOVE REDS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a friend of mine and i are actually thinking about running hte redlegs 5k in june!!!!! lol as you can see from my pic my husband and i are fans! lol

The atmosphere at a reds game is awesome. I just need to loose some weight so I can enjoy being at the reds game! Haha. And yes I can tell!
    HELLO! I'm originally from Cincy but live in DFW now. Feel free to add me!

But don't tell me how many calories are in Skyline's 3-Ways! It's my at home treat!

Oh, I looked up how many calories are in 3 way once and it's mind blowing! Haha.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello Sara! I'm originally from Cincinnati. Currently living in Cold Spring, KY, super close to NKU. I know it's hard to stay motivated. Having others around to HELP you stay motivated is key. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ameenanayfah
    Options
    Im in Cincinnati if your available to be a fitness buddy