Looking for new friends! 30 years old Female from TN :)

Options
Hi Guys :) I am Kris. I am 30 years old from Tennessee. I am looking for new friends on here to help keep me motivated. I will give support for you as well and just to talk in general :) Look forward to hear back from you :)

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    You can add me if you would like i will try my hardest to motivate you! :)
  • Tita1987
    Tita1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey kris! I'm Martha 25 from Massachusetts. I honestly have like 1 friend on MFP who actually tracks and well.. I guess I need new ones to stay motivated. Could use some meal ideas as well. Lol
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im deffinately here to for the motivation this time around....and can try and help you the best i can just ask...this isnt my first time loseing the weight but i want it to be perment this time....feel free to add me and check out my profile :)
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris. my name is Katie. its nice to meet you. I am 2 1/2 months from being 38. I began this time last year weighing 220 pounds. I am now at 171 pounds.
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello :) My name is El and I am 32, from Scotland. Feel free to add me, Im on here most days and will motivate you as much as I can!
  • monique_1976
    monique_1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris feel free to add me, im 36 from Canada and log into MFP everyday!
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi there...fellow coke drinker addict...feel free to add me.
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 27 from Alberta, Canada, just finished 2 weeks of mfp and also looking for some motivation and support! :) Feel free to add me, I log on every day.
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hi My name is Lori feel free to add me after reading my profile. I would love to take this journey with you:smile:
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I need some daily motivation friends too