A Little Goes a Long Way!

Options
Of confidence, that is.

A: 26 yrs
H: 5'8"
SW: 206.0 lbs
CW: 197.3 lbs
GW: 135.0 lbs

Before I started on my weight loss journey (including the nearly 2 years I was on and off the wagon with no success) I avoided cameras like the plague. If someone did manage to capture me, I almost never faced the camera. I had no confidence.

67188_4314937949783_1765659709_n_zps199acbfa.jpg

I've been going steady (or as steady as you can get with 2 kids, in the winter, and more excuses than Congress) for almost a month now and I'm down nearly 9 lbs. 9 lbs is only a fraction of what I hope to lose, but my confidence level is so much higher than it used to be. I wear the same size clothes. No one has said I look smaller or even noticed I've lost any weight...but I notice.

(See my new profile picture, for some reason it won't transfer from PhotoBucket. LOL)

Before: March After: April

FirstWrap72Hours_zps587171c9.jpg

Please feel free to add me if you'd like to be pals and support each other to reach your goals. I can use all the motivation I can get!!!

Replies

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations sweetie, keep it up! :)
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep working hard. :)
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You are so right! A little does go a very long way! Great job!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference! Way to go!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You can do this!! =)
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    awesome =) you can totally tell a difference =)
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome! and i am adding you because i am the same height and i weigh 198 :)
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot more than 9 lbs!!! Awesome :bigsmile:
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl - HUGE difference! Way to go!
  • ninibmr
    ninibmr Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe no one has noticed that you've lost weight. You definitely look thinner!!! Plus, 9 pounds in one month is AWESOME!!! I just started yesterday, so I have a l o n g way to go, but it helps to see other's success. Keep it up. You can do it!
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    WOW, great job!
  • samik8907
    samik8907 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    great job doll!
  • doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    Thank you! I have to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in a little over 10 weeks. I'm trying to lose 22 lbs for her wedding. I'm already down 2 dress sizes from an 18 to a 14!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!