Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how long did it take..

for you to see a change in your body :)

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,293 Member
    Two days.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    depends on what you wanna see as well as it differs per the person When I lift I can see swelling in my muscles that day and lifting makes your body burn more calories all day so when i was lifting every day for 3 months I went from being pretty fat at 210lbs dropped down to 175 by losing the fat and then kept lifting and by the end of the 3rd month i went from a 39 inch waist to a 32 inch weighing 230 lbs so like i said it all depends on what want to do and what u do

IDK if that helps it made sence in my head :S lol let me know if it does or not
  • ForMyAngelBaby
    ForMyAngelBaby Posts: 123 Member
    I've been at this since November and I haven't seen any visible changes in my body. However, I am feeling healthier and strangely my old shoes are too big! I've got a lot of weight to lose, so I've learned not to expect noticeable results right away. I know when I hit my goal weight it will be worth it and until then I'm trying hard not to concern myself with what I look like. Right now I'm in transition and that's a good place for me to be.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Since you see yourself everyday, you will more than likely be the last one to notice changes. But you will notice how much better you feel, how much easier it is to tie your shoes, climb stairs, walk, etc. Other people will probably notice changes before you do. Just know that you're doing the right thing, and once you do start noticing the changes, it will just keep getting better and better from there.
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    It takes 4wks for family to notice changes, 8wks for friends and 12wks for you to notice. I noticed after 2wks due to my back pain going down, i wasn't as out of breath walking and my jeans aren't so tight.

A friend commented on my stomach the other day, saying the "lower belly" (i hate that i have it but i know i did it to myself) line across my belly button from my pants isn't as prominent as it used to be so that made me happy..

Keep it up!
  • sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    I seen a big difference after the first month and was motivated from then on. Go for it - u have nothing to lose!