Looking for friends to motivate me and I return the favor

Options
I am trying to loose 100 lbs.I am bigger than I ever have been and it is taking a toll on my health and my life in general.I feel like I am becoming the mean fat woman and I do not want to be that person.I have a very loving family.A husband who loves me no matter how big I am and three beautiful children and they do not deserve the person I am turning into so I want to change.I have never been small but I used to be happy in my skin and I am not anymore and I think it is best for me and my family if I do something about that. My goals are by my anniversary I want to lose 20lbs which is 6/8 by my little brothers 30 birthday memorial party which is 8/23 I want lose 40lbs. By my birthday which is 9/30 I want to lose 50 lbs.By Christmas I want to loose 70lbs and the last 30lbs I want lose by 6/8/2014.I really need motivation and I would love to give some back.

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose 100 lbs.I am bigger than I ever have been and it is taking a toll on my health and my life in general.I feel like I am becoming the mean fat woman and I do not want to be that person.I have a very loving family.A husband who loves me no matter how big I am and three beautiful children and they do not deserve the person I am turning into so I want to change.I have never been small but I used to be happy in my skin and I am not anymore and I think it is best for me and my family if I do something about that. My goals are by my anniversary I want to lose 20lbs which is 6/8 by my little brothers 30 birthday memorial party which is 8/23 I want lose 40lbs. By my birthday which is 9/30 I want to lose 50 lbs.By Christmas I want to loose 70lbs and the last 30lbs I want lose by 6/8/2014.I really need motivation and I would love to give some back.

Best of luck! You can totally do this. :)
  • indigo_rose
    indigo_rose Posts: 250
    Options
    Add me if u like.. I have 3 kids also :) I want to lose 60 pounds.. Have lost 37 so far :)
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I am 30 pounds from my goal weight. when I reach it my total weight loss will be 110 pounds. I started out at 250 pounds and am currently 175
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'd be happy to help!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)

You can add me - I'm aiming at 110-120 area, and I am already 70lbs along (started in Oct '12).
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • SpeedySungoddess
    SpeedySungoddess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Those are totally obtainable goals! I have some pretty lofty goals set for myself. I've been away from this app for a while and ready to kick it into high gear. Please add me, we can motivate each other.
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think you have very realistic goals.

I need to lose around 100 lbs. I am going for about 110-ish. I am married and have 2 kids. I am just getting restarted and would love to offer and help as much as I can.

Feel free to add me. I am going to add you now :)

Jen
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :smile:
  • lmhaith2013
    Options
    You can do it. I found it easier to set goals involving the time in which I exercise. I started walking 10 minutes a day for a week than 20 minutes the next week. Basically increasing it to the point that I walk for an hour 5 days a week. Than i take the pressure of loosing specific pounds in a certain amount of time.Because when weight doesn;t come off the way you planned it's too easy to become discouraged. The exta minutes each week can and will result in inches, meaning your clothes fit looser and your stamina increases. It's the little things I find comfort in. Never give up.
  • bljohnson89
    bljohnson89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I gained a lot of weight AFTER I had my daughter (I weighed more after I had her than I did 9 months pregnant). I started my weight loss journey before I started using this app. All together I am at a 29 lb weight loss and 16 of it is since I started using this app. I have met a lot of nice people off here, but they stop communicating after a while. I started this at 184 and I just weighed in 2 days ago at 155. :-)
  • kailasho1
    kailasho1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs encouragement can add me. Or my mom, username: mamathantos. :)
  • Annimack2
    Annimack2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)