What is the best thing that happened to you so far today?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hit a front squat PR.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Had to go to the mall to buy a new sports bra and new headphones, so I can workout after breaking both this week :(

I was a smaller size across the back and was a whole size smaller than the lady thought! Win! =D

My new headphones are louder, so I'll be able to hear my music better over the noise at the gym :)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    My neighbor left a brand new crochet hook on my door, tied up with a ribbon. :) I'm new to crochet and we're in the same Stitch N Bit** group. So sweet of her!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    An MFP friend told me she wuv'd me. :-)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I hope we can upload photos here! I'm fascinated with the weather and particularly stormy weather. And today I shot an awesome lightning photo during a storm here in Pretoria. It's not my first or my best, but considering the fact that winter's pretty much arrived and lightning storms are few and far between at this time of the year, this was quite a catch. I know it sounds crazy, but that's the best thing that's happened to me today.

DSCI1560_zps02c415ac.jpg
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Really bad day here.The best part was I ate a Lindor truffle.

Edit for update : two,I ate two.

haha, hilarious. my Werther's chocolates have been the best part of my day, after being up since 1:30am. Giddiness to seep in soon...
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    runner2runner, that pic is beautiful!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    runner2runner, that pic is beautiful!

Thanks @luticiaf. It was quite a rush seeing it come out so well!
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    lost a lb. Junk looks bigger.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This literally made me LOL!
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I squatted 120 for 2X10 today!!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    runner2runner that is a beautiful photo:smile:
    considering how crap business was today and how badly my run went, today was great. I caught up with 2 old friends:bigsmile: did some hula hooping, which its hard to not smile when you hoop and have spent the day pulling my "small" jeans up. ooo happy days :happy: