What's Going on with this Weather?!

Options
MG_Fit
MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
Ummmm springsmile.gif where the eff are you?!

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Spring is here in Connecticut, complete with changing weather patterns! :drinker:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Lets see, cold over spring break, HOT last week, monsoon this week, snow over the weekend. Welcome to April in the NC mountains.

JM
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    Ummmm springsmile.gif where the eff are you?!

Quit your complaining!!!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Quit your complaining!!!

Quiet otherwise you may see your old profile picture resurface :bigsmile:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    We are having a wild winter storm up here in Ontario. Its nasty. HIghways are closed, city buses aren't running. We had no snow not long ago, and we now have a couple feet, since yesterday. Its awful.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    hey MG!!! lets go to the beachhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sunny here!:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll think of ya while sippin my piña colada on the lazy river. I'll save ya the lil umbrella ;)
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    In the mid seventies today! :love:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    We have had close to a 12 inches of rain over the last several days. Almost 7 inches in the last 2 days. Rivers and creeks are jumping out of their banks. Last week mild temps in the low 70s. This morning snow with no accumulation. Mother Naature forgot to take her lithium and ativan.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    It's going nuts! It's 75 today and 41 tomorrow!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

Yep, same here, in New Yuck!:grumble: :grumble:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

same here in Connecticut
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    from where i am, we have had snow rain and hail all in one day lol and that has happened a few times within the last week or so. It is extremely weird one day it'll be like 50 degrees out then the next day we have 2inches of snow lol then the next day it will melt and then we will get 2 inches of rain and then the next day a half inch of tiny hail. this weather should make up its darn mind lol
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Despite a few very warm (75*+) days, the trees are still completely bare here in Pennsylvania. Hardly any buds. It's so depressing, and I'm genuinely worried that they will just stay this way through the summer, like they all gave up on spring and died. I'm being paranoid aren't I?
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is from YESTERDAY Im about to punch Mother Nature in the baby maker :explode:

BPiefzH0E0WIXy4Zisr4z5syq4o_o_RLcyksF0usrFc_zpsa2e17d5e.jpg
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It's raining at my house in Canada :) but It's still nice nevertheless.
  • TheCassMeow
    Options
    I live in Michigan. Yesterday, it was in the low 70s. Today, it snowed.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I know right. 73 when I left the house for work. Going to lunch Fourty-Frggin-Nine degrees, feels like 43.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    We have had close to a 12 inches of rain over the last several days. Almost 7 inches in the last 2 days. Rivers and creeks are jumping out of their banks. Last week mild temps in the low 70s. This morning snow with no accumulation. Mother Naature forgot to take her lithium and ativan.

^^This and we have only had a handful of warm days.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Its finally getting warmer here in MA. Almost 70 degrees! And if the city wasnt in lockdown mode right now I'd totally be going for a nice long walk right about now