The Butt Bible.

Options
So I'm in my second week of The Butt Bible, and I must say, it is the funniest workout video I've ever seen. ...make love to the butt? Crack the nuts? *kitten* to the grass? Russian style? Yeah. That being said, hopefully someone else who's done it before can tell me if it really worked for them. Granted, I'm still on the first disc, but I'm not sure how effective it is. I just can't really tell. I'm doing it 4 days a week (as instructed) and one or two days of about an hour of cardio. I'm losing weight and inches, but I was losing weight and inches prior to starting it. Basically, what I'm asking is, how effective was it for you? Perhaps video one, and the first two weeks, are the easy part, and I'm just not being patient enough. You tell me.

Replies

• RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nobody? :/
  • KimPratt222
    KimPratt222 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have the video, but I have the book. Not sure of the differences between the two!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I havent done this exercise particularly but i have been following "The Glute Guy" blog and exercises. Here is my post from earlier about it with a link to his blog. I can highly recommend him. That being said, I think as long as what your doing involves a variety you should be good to go.

Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/964180-the-glute-guy-his-exercises-work
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    I don't like the bible to begin with, i'll stay away from a butt bible
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I liked the Butt Bible but I did mute it because she was too much for me. I still pull it out & do once in awhile