I'm almost skinny!!

Options
My fiance and I did a bit of shopping yeterday, and I, knowing that I didn't need anything, decided to try on some cute summer clthes anyway. Most of my tops are pretty lose fitting now with my losses, so I grabbed for the XLs and tried them. too big. The Ls? a couple fit but guess what? they were JUNIOR sizes! and they fit so flatteringly, I had to buy 3 of them! And the kicker? I also tried on a top in medium and it fit perfectly! and a pair of shorts in a size 13! wow. from the girl who just 3 months ago was squeezing into size 18 jeans and XL tops, THANK YOU MFP! Everybody have a glorious day, I am off to the gym :drinker:

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I did a bit of shopping yeterday, and I, knowing that I didn't need anything, decided to try on some cute summer clthes anyway. Most of my tops are pretty lose fitting now with my losses, so I grabbed for the XLs and tried them. too big. The Ls? a couple fit but guess what? they were JUNIOR sizes! and they fit so flatteringly, I had to buy 3 of them! And the kicker? I also tried on a top in medium and it fit perfectly! and a pair of shorts in a size 13! wow. from the girl who just 3 months ago was squeezing into size 18 jeans and XL tops, THANK YOU MFP! Everybody have a glorious day, I am off to the gym :drinker:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That is so cool, enjoy your accomplishments. You are doing great and you are a big help to the rest of us who have not been here as long. We thank you:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is great!! The best feeling!!!!! Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    WOOOOHOOO! :flowerforyou:

I have 13's I want to wear before the end of the summer.... I wear a tight 16 now but I have the c-section hang :sad: I am working really hard. My daughter's birthday party is 8/2/08 and I want to wear a pair of 13 shorts and them look good and not tight.

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 By My Daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 By My Husband's Birthday
    Ultimate Goal: To Be a size 6
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good for you

:drinker:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    WTG :drinker: That is wonderful. It is very exciting I just fit into a pair of jeas that last week I could not fit into, I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i love that feeling. i put on some denim capris fresh from the dryer and didnt have to do the GET THESE OVER MY HIPS dance.

keep up the good work!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    GREAT! Good Luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hooray to you!!!! WAHOOO!!!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn't it SUCH a great feeling to buy clothes even smaller than you thought you'd need?! I had that same feeling last weekend when I went shopping!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dang girlie!! That's a lot of weight in just 3 months!! WTG!!! :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Woohoo!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! You must feel SOOO great! (and look SOOOO great!)...
    :flowerforyou:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOOO. Congrats. Keep up the good work. :smile: :smile:
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    congratulations. Good Job :flowerforyou:

65271.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know how that feels. Just the other day I tried on an old pair of my 13 jeans that I haven't worn in 15years & they fit!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Woohoo girl! That's awesome!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You are a total inspiration :)
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the kind kind words. today is a GOOD day, I weighed in this morning and was down 2 more pounds! If I had known losing weight would be this much fun, I would have done it years ago! :flowerforyou: