Hello All

Options
Hey everyone,
I just signed up today and I am hoping to find encouragement, and motivation through a community of people who are struggling like me. I tend to lose interest in things pretty quickly, so I need help keeping the momentum, and staying on track.
I am 28 and getting married soonish and hoping to get my size 16 rear end into a size 10 wedding dress when the time comes. Also I just want to feel healthy again. I'm not so un happy with my body as I am un happy with my health, so yesterday with birthday money from my parents I joined a local gym. Then I went out and bought exercise clothing, natural energy boosters and whey protein. I am just praying that I can start feeling the effects soon, I am sick of the constant pain in my back and neck. I have been taking prescription pain killers for four years now after injuring my neck, back and shoulder in a car crash. I don't want to take them anymore, I am ready to do what it takes to get off of them. I know my biggest problem is lack of movement, especially the last few months. Ever since I lost my job (I worked in a video game store) back in February, I have been extremely unmotivated and depressed. But I don't want to feel like this anymore, I want to get up off my *kitten* and do something about it. Help me stay motivated, and help me help myself.

Replies

• CeNavarro
    CeNavarro Posts: 3
    Options
    "Do or do not, there is no try."
    Yoda - "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"
  • moebe97
    moebe97 Posts: 2
    Options
    And we're here to support you, my love!!!