New to This!

Options
Hi Everyone and Happy New Year!

I guess like most I'm looking for a support group! I am a pro at going up and down on the scale...at major extremes!
I'm not majorly unhealthy however! My job requires me to stay in somewhat good physical condition. I love running and I like working out specifically for that reason! I'm not overly passionate about it as my hobbies would be hunting, fishing, basically anything involving the outdoors...but I still do my part to stay healthy. However I would like to lose weight this time around the healthy way so I don't keep going up and down. I would like to drop 23lbs...in the past two weeks I've lost 5lbs so far. But I am one of those ppl that get impatient with myself because I will try so hard and when I don't see change I fall off the wagon then beat myself up. I guess what I'm saying is I'd like to have ppl I can talk to who struggle with this as well...

Replies

• lianna1012
    Options
    Hi there,

Iguess I seam to go threw the same as you do, I stuggle with my weight all the time and get fustrated. I am active to but the weight just doesn't seam to come off. I do lose a bit ,but it comes right back on. I would like to be your friend on the board. If you are interested I would like to be your friend.
  • CGPD407
    CGPD407 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry for such a late reply! I have the app on my phone so this is the first time I've got back on the regular site...if still interested send me a friend request or however that works here lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Sorry for such a late reply! I have the app on my phone so this is the first time I've got back on the regular site...if still interested send me a friend request or however that works here lol

Join in on the forums or at least read them. You will learn so much and it'll help you lose weight. Feel free to send me a friends request if you want to.

edited to say I'll do it for you. looks like you need help lol