TO ALL WHO LIKE TO GIVE/RECIEVE SUPPORT!

Options
I recently had given up on myself and I need to get back in the swing of things, but I know I can't do it alone. I really need help and support to get myself there.

Also, I have a question. What keeps you guys from making bad food choices? And, do you have any good, healthy recipes for chicken dishes? I really appreciate it!

I promise to give my all to not only better myself, but to help you guys better yourselves as well.

Thank you to anyone who is generous enough to help me achieve my goals!

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    We all have days where we think we shouldn't have eaten so much of what we did but the trick is just to get back on that bandwagon and keep going! If you can make up for it a little bit by an extra walk or something then that is good but if not then don't let it stop you from going forward to the new you.
  • itssbrilynn
    Options
    thank you!
  • hah_87
    hah_87 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to make a couple friends on here. I too am looking for support! And yes, I know lots of chicken recipes. Are u following a specific diet?
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to help ...add me if you like :)....this is my second wight loss attempt and hopefully the last...im pretty knowledged. Im mainly here for the support and a bit of motivation you can always learn something new.....the first time i did it on my own but lasted shortly. You can read about me on my profile and my food diary is always avalibale...i just sarted back my self on Apri 17th.
  • itssbrilynn
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to make a couple friends on here. I too am looking for support! And yes, I know lots of chicken recipes. Are u following a specific diet?
    Nope, not at all! I'm totally open to suggestions!
  • itssbrilynn
    Options
    I would be more than happy to help ...add me if you like :)....this is my second wight loss attempt and hopefully the last...im pretty knowledged. Im mainly here for the support and a bit of motivation you can always learn something new.....the first time i did it on my own but lasted shortly. You can read about me on my profile and my food diary is always avalibale...i just sarted back my self on Apri 17th.
    Thank you so much! I will add you (:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time not overeating (I've been over my goal all week and again, even worse, today - coming in at 3100 calories). I really, really want to lose the weight, though! I'm supportive and would love to get support, but I get it if you'd prefer someone more inspiring.
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi! Try skinnytaste.com and just type in chicken and you will find wonderful HEALTHY choices and ideas for dishes to make. I print out their recipes and use them all the time.
    Please stop being so hard on yourself! Everyone loses their way sometimes and this is the perfect site to get the support you need. I find that it is helpful to encourage others and get back positive feedback, especially on your food diary.
    Making good choices is hard to do BUT I think if you don't have the junk around...you can't eat it right?
    Good luck! I'm sending you a friend request right now!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    so call me maybe ... actually, just friend me , i try to stay happy and supportive as possible