30 Days of Les Mills Combat

Options
sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
I'm 30 days into Les Mills and definitely seeing the results so just wanted to share if anyone is curious about the program. I've lost 8 lbs, 5", and have gained strength and endurance & have toned up for sure. I LOVE it and can't wait for the next 30 days (I'm on day 34 as of today). The longest I've ever stuck with a workout. Feel free to msg me if you have any questions, etc.

IMG_20130403_075634-1_zps4ec1dfcd.jpg

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    There IS a difference! :happy: Keep the great work up!! I do Les Mills Combat and I am obsessed with it!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a cool workout.
    Do you do it at home? DVDs and such or is it a class you take?
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Their accents alone make it totally worth while.
  • sd101483
    Options
    Their accents alone make it totally worth while.
    Ahaha, Right!?! I love them - even the corny jokes that I KNOW are coming :)
  • sd101483
    Options
    Sounds like a cool workout.
    Do you do it at home? DVDs and such or is it a class you take?

I have the @ home DVD set from Beach Body - awesomely fun workouts - range from 30 to 60 minutes. A 60 day program. Feel free to msg me and I can give you more info, if you'd like :)
  • sd101483
    Options
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have the beachbody at home version too and love it! It's the only thing that helped get rid of my butt & thighs. It's ridiculously fun to do also. I do burn more in the class though. Probably because I'm pushing a little harder. The only thing I hate are the HIIT workouts in the set. I followed the program and did them, but hated it. Burpees suck!
  • sd101483
    Options
    I have the beachbody at home version too and love it! It's the only thing that helped get rid of my butt & thighs. It's ridiculously fun to do also. I do burn more in the class though. Probably because I'm pushing a little harder. The only thing I hate are the HIIT workouts in the set. I followed the program and did them, but hated it. Burpees suck!

Truth! I hate them - I know they are good for me, but I hate them - the other workouts rock my world but I gripe A LOT when it's a HIIT day!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym, and I do Less Mills Bodycombat class twice a week! I love it. It's fun, a great calorie burnier, plus I think I could now kick an attacker's *kitten* if I would ever need to! :smile:
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I m planning on starting it after CLX. Did u have a clean diet? What was your calorie set at?
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    I took a class a couple weeks ago! I liked it.
  • sd101483
    Options
    I m planning on starting it after CLX. Did u have a clean diet? What was your calorie set at?

I eat about 90% clean but have my few slip ups here and there. I ate pizza, in moderation, and a few bits of chocolate here and there but I do stick to fruits, veggies, lean protein, shakeology, etc. I try to eat about 1500-1600 calories a day but haven't logged in ages. I've been at this for a long long time so can roughly estimate my calories without logging everything.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting it and Loving it so far
  • ccolotti
    ccolotti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished the full 60 days today. One of the best at home programs I have done, and I have done most all of the Beachbody ones personally. Loved this one:
    http://www.v-fit.us/workouts/les-mills-combat-workouts/les-mills-combat-review-the-final-week/

Also had a guy doing it with me that is down 35 pounds in 8 weeks.
    http://www.v-fit.us/podcasts/episode-18-ricks-combat-journey/

I actually have another challenge group starting on MOnday and I will probably have one every month this year for it.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I have only taken a couple of classes so far. Haven't been able to work it into my schedule. The class is so late. If I go home and relax for almost two hours before the class, it's really hard for me to get back up.

But I like the changes made in your body. Keep up the good work!
  • mlcrruth
    mlcrruth Posts: 10
    Options
    How many days a week do you do this?
  • sd101483
    Options
    The schedule is 5 days a week most weeks without the workouts varying from 30 to 60 minutes! :)
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have purchased Less Mills Combat a while ago and was into week 4 when I just quit. I am going to start it again. I was living with family and when my father-in-law came home from his contract job over seas I was a little embarrassed to workout when he was around, so I stopped, and because I stopped I gained weight back and I also stopped eating right. That is all about to change. I WILL start over this Sunday. I am going to press play again and not stop. I also walk at least 1.5 miles + miles a day. I will be that 135 lbs person I know I have inside.

LOVE LESS MILLS COMBAT!!!!!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The schedule is 5 days a week most weeks without the workouts varying from 30 to 60 minutes! :)

It also depends on which one you are working on; Warrior, Supreme Warrior, or Ultimate Warrior Hybrid Calendar
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I love Combat. :flowerforyou:
    It's so fun at the gym, but the dvds are not too shabby either. I actually do love the Hiit ones; they're great if you're short on time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!