Nearly SIXTY pounds down... Before and After PICS!!

Options

Replies

• Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome!
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!!! You also have very beautiful features! :)
  • ZEE30474
    ZEE30474 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    at anytime did your boobs shrink because i need mines to do!:smile:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful....good job ma!
  • misevon1956
    misevon1956 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Awesome Congrats!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! I also use jillian michaels and am hoping for similar results! i'm down 20lbs so far and 50lbs to go! you are an inspiration!
  • nicolelridl
    Options
    Great job sister! You look so amazing and I am so happy I have been able to work out with you though out this journey. You have kept me motivated and I can't wait to see ourselves in our wedding dresses this summer, we are going to be the most beautiful brides ever!!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!! Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Way to go!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Kudos! You look very toned!
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fabulous!! (I have serious hair colour envy!!)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and fit as heck.
  • maggieyork
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great. You look amazing. I've tried multiple times but I always get discouraged and give up. I lose and immediately gain back twice as much. I need help and motivation. Anyone that wants to friend me and help it would be greatly appreciated. I will be 50 this year and I don't want to be fat. I want to be much smaller and healthier. I always have a problem finding the right stuff to eat. The things that I love are no no's!!! Help!!!
  • GoneLbsGirl
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Many congrats on working hard and gaining fantastic results!
  • LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    well done
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great job, thanks for sharing!
  • LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I understand the roller coaster. MFP will help you get off the roller coaster but you have to log in everything you eat. I was shocked at how many calories I was eating and I thought I'm lucky I'm not any heavier. I only weigh myself once a month, so I don't get caught up in weekly shifts. My first weigh in was disappointing because I never weighed myself before I started this and when 30 days passed I weighed what I thought I started out weighing ; ( Anyway I just went to the doctor (I had a forced weigh in) and I had lost 5 pounds since I weighed myself two weeks prior. So, it does work it just takes time. I used to live in Louisiana and I know all about the no no foods. Someone just sent us a king cake. Did I have a piece? Yes. Was it delicious? You bet. but i cut a smaller piece than I would have before MFP. I consider that progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!