Tony Little's Gazelle Edge

Options
I bought a Tony Little's Gazelle Edge today at a garage sale for $10 does anyone have one of these and have you had any sucess with it? I figured 10 dollars I'll give it a try. I have RA so I think it will be easier on my joints. My next question is how do you log it in the exercise not finding it on there?

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It's exercise. So it's going to work. Log it under elliptical.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes! I love it, mine was my mom's she gave it to me, cause it was just collecting dust for maybe 10 years. I try to do 30 minutes, I pushed myself to 40 minutes once and I felt like I was going to die, lol good workout

I looked up how much calories you burn, the calorie counter on my is busted. Then created it under new exercise, cause I couldn't find it.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    You are so lucky to have found one for $10.00 Bucks!!!

I have one, I LOVE it!. I use to use it every day, but it's literally on its last leg. I have had mine for a few years and I need to see if I can replace the washers on the back. Much better investment than ab circle pro!!!

It has really helped me tone up my core muscles and build up stamina!!

Enjoy!!!
  • jonnaharman
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I got it all set up in my spare exercise bedroom and I don't think the electronics is working on this one either. It has the zeros on but got on it and rode it and they don't change but for $10 dollars everything else is in good shape so I will just ride it for 30 minutes or longer. Was curious you said you looked up the calories burned where did you find that info? Thanks for all your help.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp
    scroll though the list and click on gazelle glider
  • jonnaharman
    Options
    Thanks!
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What have you entered into the search area to find the gazelle??? I cannot find anything. I looked under new exercise but nothing comes up.
  • squeakylynn
    Options
    OK, I added the Gazelle to exercises and I did my gazelle for 30 minutes at approx 3.5 mph and it showed distance 2.23 miles, calories 270. Can someone out there check theirs and let me know if this is approx right???? so I know if mine is working right. It was given to me. Thanks in advance.
  • squeakylynn
    Options
    I didn't see gazelle glider on the list.
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you to punk rachel for that website. It will be very helpful when I do something that is not in the list of exercises.