Oh, it's such a perfect day.

Options
I'm glad I spent it with you, oh such a perfect day, you just keep me hangin' on!

It's a perfect day to be on my friends list!
I'm a good motivator, a decent conversationalist and not to mention I'm tattooed. Who doesn't like someone with ink besides corporate America?
Feel free to add me if you like a sense of humor

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Dear sir,

You appear to have one hundred, twenty one friends on your friends list already. That is surely sufficient to fulfill your needs for encouragement and support in your fitness journey.

Further, as a participant in what you so disdainfully refer to as "corporate America", I am wounded at your exclusionary tactics.

Whilst I am not unsupportive of those who choose to mar their God-given beauty with scarification and piercing, I feel strongly that your approach to life may be unwise.

I hope you take my advice in the spirit it is intended, and consider embracing Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior.

With Love,
    Burt
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Dear sir,

You appear to have one hundred, twenty one friends on your friends list already. That is surely sufficient to fulfill your needs for encouragement and support in your fitness journey.

Further, as a participant in what you so disdainfully refer to as "corporate America", I am wounded at your exclusionary tactics.

Whilst I am not unsupportive of those who choose to mar their God-given beauty with scarification and piercing, I feel strongly that your approach to life may be unwise.

I hope you take my advice in the spirit it is intended, and consider embracing Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior.

With Love,
    Burt

Sir.. That hurt my butt.
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I never post on the forums but I have to say your post seems very positive and as a member of the establishment I enjoy seeing a tattooed man :) I wish you great success on MFP
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Dear sir,

With Love,
    Burt

Sir.. That hurt my butt.
    :laugh: Okay I'm adding you.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Sir.. That hurt my butt.

Dear sir,

I am certain that I don't understand what you mean when you state - I assume - that my comment was injurious for your gluteus.

I am simply attempting to offer you the benefit of my advanced wisdom, as a man who is no less than one point five times your age.

As we grow, we realize that certain things related to show are not so important. Like a peacock who has lost its feathers, I'm balding with experience, and I assure you that your life choices are going to lead you to pool halls and ruin.

It is not too late to change your life, but I insist that you reflect upon your decisions, and change the course of the Titanic that is your life, toward the glaciers of change, in the sea of discontent.

Yours in Christ,
    Burt
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Sir.. That hurt my butt.

Dear sir,

I am certain that I don't understand what you mean when you state - I assume - that my comment was injurious for your gluteus.

I am simply attempting to offer you the benefit of my advanced wisdom, as a man who is no less than one point five times your age.

As we grow, we realize that certain things related to show are not so important. Like a peacock who has lost its feathers, I'm balding with experience, and I assure you that your life choices are going to lead you to pool halls and ruin.

It is not too late to change your life, but I insist that you reflect upon your decisions, and change the course of the Titanic that is your life, toward the glaciers of change, in the sea of discontent.

Yours in Christ,
    Burt

I'll have to read this when I'm coming off of my heroin high. It's way too complex for my mind to process at the moment.
    Also, I want Satan in my life.
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Dear sir,

Yours in Christ,
    Burt

What the hell? I am all for being Christian, but I don't think this is a place to judge people and try to "make their lives right". You may be better off at the Westboro Baptist Church.
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    Perhaps oddly, I really like that song. :)
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    What the hell? I am all for being Christian, but I don't think this is a place to judge people and try to "make their lives right". You may be better off at the Westboro Baptist Church.

Dear ma'am,

I'm familiar with the antics of the sect that you describe, these "Westboro Baptist" individuals. Christ would look down shamefaced upon their tactics of sullying the funerals of country-serving men and women.

Please don't confuse my attempts to assist and proselytize with judgement, as judgement is God's and God's alone. For instance, I would never judge you for your very revealing profile photograph which shares a large expanse of 'cleavage', nor would I portend to claim to be the person who is responsible for determining the level of "rightness" of someone's life.

However, I would also be remiss if I did not take the opportunity to provide advice in this forum on the decisions that people make with their lives. Should that advice offend, I heartily advise you to consider why, exactly, it is that you find the Truth so damning, and perhaps reflect upon yourself.
    I'll have to read this when I'm coming off of my heroin high. It's way too complex for my mind to process at the moment.
    Also, I want Satan in my life.

Dear sir,

Please revisit this topic once the toxins have been cleansed from your body.

Satan is a fairly responsible and supportive lord and master, and I wish you all the best in your journey to the netherparts.

With love,
    Burt.
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    Haha. I actually thought your username said butthurtz for the longest time. :)
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Haha. I actually thought your username said butthurtz for the longest time. :)

Dear Ma'am,
    While I would never, ever admit this to my pastor, I enjoy your 'cleavage.'
    With love,
    Burt
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    Ew. You're like my grandpas age.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELL, I LOVE U ON MY FRIENDS LIST
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Bump for later, this has me LMAO.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Ew. You're like my grandpas age.

I am filled with sadness. I cannot . . . I simply can't cope with the sadness. One day, young lady, you will see that you too have aged, and you will realize that love knows no numbers, for love is bad as math.
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    Uhm, I'm married. So I'm not really worried about the whole love knows no numbers. But thanks for the compliment I guess.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    This is just too weird.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    This is just too weird.

Does "Too weird" exist in this day and age?
  • selanrael
    selanrael Posts: 32
    Options
    Does "Too weird" exist in this day and age?

^ This.

Thanks guys, for making my day :D