Thin Within /Christian Stay at home Moms

Options
Hi!

Im fairly new to MFP and it has been such a successful tool for a busy christian stay at home mom..

Have any of you read the book Thin Within by Judy Halliday? Her info is so revolutionary yet so common sense. I would love to discuss this book with anyone else out there. Her grace based principles are close to Gwen'sChamberlin's christian program, "Weigh Down" without the spooky I'm in a cult feeling.

I have asked a few of my "real live" christian friends to use MyFitnesspall but they are not in same place. So I went lurked around the groups and created a "Thin Within" Group - if you are following the ThinWithin principles then please friend me! :smile:

Replies

• acasper3
    acasper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've read about 1/3 of the book and really like it. I live in China now and left the book in America. I really believe in this approach. I struggle and fall away from it and always realize this is the right way. go'd way. It is helpful to hear what health professionals say about what you should eat, how much, how often etc. but God made our bodies and we should listen to our bodies natural responses to hunger/fullness.