Not so new but mfp friends have mostly quit logging:-(

Options
Looking for friends that log often and I can view their diary. Always looking for new food and work out ideas..Please add me if you would like!

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yea, its quite annoying. I always seem to prune my list when someone hits 2 weeks. My rule is no quitters only winners.
  • ninjataxi
    ninjataxi Posts: 10
    Options
    Well I've only been here a week, but I want to beat the 2 week mark.

Maybe you can nag me to stay here and I can try and help you!
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, and have for almost a year. Feel free to add me if you'd like????
  • mlalka
    mlalka Posts: 16
    Options
    New, feel free to add me. I log on multiple times a day.
  • NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Well I am new, but I am so excited about this app... I never thought I'd like tracking my calories... like ever! Till now! Now I just need some inspiration to get some exercise. I have the gear... the yoga mat, free weights, treadmill and a bike if it ever stops snowing in Sault Ste. Marie ON. All that gear has collected too much dust... So hear I am feeling like I need some friends on here! Someone to ask me what I did for exercise today! Add me... all my peers are apparently not looking at their weight at the moment... so I have to find some like minded folks PDQ. Oh and if you do add me... my food choices are way outta whack so it may be comic relief for you! I am AWARE now at least. Food journals certainly do that, don't they!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anyone who feels they are going to be earnest in reaching their goals please feel free to add me. So far so good.
  • LilKip
    LilKip Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i need friends!
  • singlenewmom
    Options
    You can definitely add me! We could all use more support!
  • Smoothtacular
    Smoothtacular Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Been logging every day for about 16 months don't plan on stopping. New to the whole "friends" thing but I'm open to it
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I log every day except when we go camping and don't have wi-fi. I don't understand why people friend a bunch of people and then seemingly fall off the face of the earth.
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me. I log every day
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm here for the long haul :)
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log every day, have an open diary and 'slow and steady wins the race'.
  • swen01
    swen01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some more support too!!
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    I plan to log in every day, unless my internet goes out... or the insurgents blow me up. I'm trying to stay motivated and enjoy trying to help others do the same. :)
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, add me! :bigsmile:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I will be a lifer. I don't know how active I will stay on the message boards though. Not exactly new either, but I am still a rookie.
  • NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Most of my "friends" are not alive and active on mfp... all but 2! Please add me. I log my food intake and daily exercise, everyday!!
  • JacketKate
    JacketKate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day. I only see my own posts currently - so really not receiving much support. ;)
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm open to adding more folks...I'm pretty much here everyday.

And I'm "real" about my eating. I'm not trying to knock off 5 pounds a week, the goal is slow/steady progression toward the end goal...1-2 pounds a week and I'm happy. As has been said by many others, I didn't put it all on in a month and it will take longer than that to get it off. Also, if I want pizza....I eat pizza. I will "pay the (calorie) debt)" by an extra workout that day or taking it easier calorie-wise the next (as I am today after taking advantage of the Papa John's anniversary special yesterday :bigsmile: ).

Been here since Oct. '13