Female only motivational help!

Options
I am feeling like I am on my last chance!
I need to get it sorted, to get into shape.
I am now borderline diabetic and need to get a grip. If anyone wants to be my friend to help motivate me, please send me a request. Female only though. Thanks xxx

Replies

• giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, for a moment I thought I was alone with that feeling. I have tried everything to lose weight after having my baby and to me, nothing has worked well. So here I am....like you I need lots of that motivation too. So how about we help each attain our goals....I'm ready. :)
  • maggieyork
    Options
    I need lots of motivation also. Anyone that wants to friend me feel free to do so. I need help making the right food choices!!!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    If a guy says he only wants guy friends many ladies start whining. I won't do that though. I will just go cry in the corner.
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat, just started this yesterday and need all the help. I start to watch what I eat then usually 3/4 weeks in i
    I give up....
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    I am new here too, only signed up 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me if you like! I need motivation and support as well!!
  • Yaowy
    Yaowy Posts: 1
    Options
    I feel the same about motivation , we need each others support to make it mission possible
  • VictoryQueen
    VictoryQueen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can count on me!
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    If a guy says he only wants guy friends many ladies start whining. I won't do that though. I will just go cry in the corner.

Buy a bra, stick chicken fillets in it.. take a photo and she'll accept. :laugh:
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    IT IS HARD TO STAY MOTIVATED. JUST ASKING FOR HELP SHOWS HOW AWESOME YA'LL ARE! WE CAN DO IT!
  • RabbitsDetermined
    Options
    I am new as well and is willing to lend motivation anywhere I can. The thing that keeps me motivated is knowing that one day i will be able to look good naked again. Think about where you are trying to get. Add me as a friend because some days I do want to give up.
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    ADD ME IF YOU WANT.....ANY BODY. LOL. HELP IS GOOD
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    todays quotes

"If you had a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" Next question: "Would you treat a 10-dollar dog or a 5-dollar cat that way? What about a billion-dollar body?"

"I understand that just because others are unhealthy it doesn’t give me an excuse to be okay with “Good Enough!” I understand that I need to surround myself with awesome people doing great things who want to kick complacency to the curb. I understand that every day is an opportunity to get a little bit closer to my ultimate level, and it’s my responsibility to live up to my potential."