3 weeks in 25lbs down

Options
CarlGleave
CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
Hi Guys N Gals, firstly can I say thank you to all of you who have supported me since I joined all those 3 weeks ago lol,

You inspire me to be work harder,

First week I toyed with my diet eating crap really most day’s beans, chicken, cereal, salad and veg, I lost 13.5 lbs
Second week I struggled for a few days and went over my kcals on a few days but still lost 3 lbs
Third week I mastered my diet and eat the foods I can enjoy on a daily basis, lost 9lbs
Breakfast is two boiled eggs with toast and yogurt, Lunch is a chicken fillet beans and yogurt, dinner is rice salad and chicken fillet in breadcrumb, for snacks fruit and cereal on a Sunday chicken with veg and small amount of gravy
I don’t claim to have the healthiest diet nor do I claim that it has all the nutrients my body needs but it’s better than what I had previously been eating.
I have started to exercise more mainly walking because I injured my knee at soccer 2 weeks ago no doubt I will be playing on Thursday tho each night I do sit ups start off with 20 a night for the first week 30 the second week and now my 3rd week 150, I made the mistake of assuming my body could handle the p90x ab ripper I was so wrong and paid the price the following days,
I can’t see the weight loss yet but friends have commented on it, I have had some big weigh-ins I know it’s going to get hard and the amount I lose will become less this is when my MFP friends come in to play with their inspiring words of motivation,

So for now thanks for stopping by keep the faith, keep encouraging your MFP friends and lets all be losers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    No kidding? 25 lbs in 3 weeks? That's freaking amazing! Way to go!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    that is so awesome! i wish i could say the same! we're all really proud of you! :):):) keep up the great work!
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    Good job on your weightloss! Obviously whatever you are doing is working for you...Keep it up and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    That's awesome! WAY-2-GO!!:flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are moving in the right direction
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Continue what you are doing it is obviously working. Best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed watching you be such a big loser :wink: - Thanks right back at you for your support and encouragement. Glad we're MFP friends! Keep rockin', you're doing great! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!