Happy Saturday but don't get lazy on the weekends

Options
Happy Saturday Morning! Did you sleep in? Are you going to make time for you today and get that workout it in?
Weekends are busy for everyone but you are going to be different! You know why? Because you aren't going to let the weekend be the thing that holds you back from getting fit! Sure we can all come up with tons of excuses not to exercise on the weekend or to let our food slip. But those that are serious about reaching their goals don't. You have worked your butt off this week and you don't want to cancel that all out by your choices you make these next few days. So don't hit up that fast food (no matter now busy you are), don't say "I worked hard all week long and can sit around the rest of the weekend.", don't slack on those healthy habits you are working so hard on during the week. If you do it makes Monday THAT MUCH HARDER because you have let your momentum go and that is hard to build back up. Wouldn't you like to make this is easy as possible? Well then don't stop on the weekend!! KEEP AT IT!!
Ok so after all that... What are you going to do this weekend that you normally just say it's ok to b/c it's the weekend?
find me on FB to chat more: www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

Replies

• Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Going for a run in a bit, woot!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm much lazier during the week than I am on the weekends :smile:
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nice motivational post! Thx! Hubby is away so I was planning to work all day. I guess this has to include a work-out too!

Have a good week-end.
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Already got my workout in at 9am! WIN! :) I let myself sleep a little more on a Sunday though!x
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Happy saturday... On the weekends I do "two a day" workouts at the gym. Also, Saturday is salad day... and so is sunday. Have a great weekend..... stay active.