what should my goal weight be??! 5'3, 125 pounds (PICS)

Options
Hi there! I was wondering how much you all think i should lose?

I'm pretty stocky and I've always wanted to look a little smaller and danity-er. I'm stepping up my cardio and eating around 1500 cals a day. I try to eat healthy but I do eat sweets sometimes D:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7025

Any advice or help would be nice. Also if you're around my height and weight please add me so we can help eachother.

Replies

• NaomiD030
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 5'3 too and my goal weight is 110/115. Feel free to add me :D x
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 as well. I spent 25 years being super-skinny and in the last 2/3 years I've just got fatter and fatter. In the last year it's happened really fast and it's scary! I need to get this under control before I end up obese. Maybe us 5' 3 girls could support each other?
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It is really what ever you feel comfortable with. Some people are just not built to be skinny. I know I'm not. Even in high school I wore a size three but I was still a bit stocky. I think that comes from being short, and having a lot of muscle mass. I am only 5'1" and have a goal weight of 110/115! good luck!
  • cotton118
    cotton118 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and my goal is to get back around 105-110!
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You should probably eat more. I'm 5'2 and 119lb, trying to get back down to 114lb. I'm eating 1800 cals a day, running 3-4 days a week and losing a steady .6lb a week. You're not going to loose faster than that, so fuel up! I can't see your pics but try doing body weight moves to keep your muscle. Lunges, Squats, Push ups, Planks, etc.
  • kk1084
    kk1084 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3(.5)" and I am currently 113-115 lbs. I want to get back down to 110, so that's my goal weight! :) I'm also on 1500 calories a day and I work out 5-6 times a week. (BUUUUT, I have a problem with binge eating that reared it's ugly head in my early stages of recovery from anorexia/compulsive over-exercising, so that's been a consistent problem for my mood, weight, and attitude! Hope you don't ever have to deal with that!!). Anyway... I think your weight right now is lovely, but I also understand wanting to lose (been exactly there less than a year ago!). Usually, I think much lower than 110 on someone who is 5'3" can start to look verrrry thin, but some people pull it off very well :)

I like to think I will be satisfied at 110.
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you sound really similar to me.. exactly my goal actually >_> ahah
    I'm 165 right now. If your like me, your body is a mesamorph (medium bone structure) which means we tend to gain/loose weight easily. Blessing and a curse -_-
    Personally I have a pear figure, so we might just carry weight differently.
    If I find a picture, I'll post it ^-^
  • sunshine482
    sunshine482 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and shooting for 125 and I'll see how I feel there cause that's 25lbs away.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and shooting for 120.....