Things you are more comfortable doing...

Options

Replies

• valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My legs cross comfortably over each other now *_* And they slide over and fit right next to the other one neatly XD
  • jenpet1980
    jenpet1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Shaving my legs in the shower, I can just throw my leg up there on the wall and keep it there until I am done. Crossing my legs, could not do it before, but I catch myself doing it all the time now. I don't have to sit to put my shoes on any more. The sex thing too!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I experience the increased libido too, which is incredibly frustrating and sad.

Wait, why???
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost all that I've wanted yet, but there are definitely some things I am more comfortable doing!

Sex with the lights on. :D
    Wearing jeans.
    Telling people what I weigh now.
    Just being in my own skin in general.
    :)
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Stairs, running to the bus, eating in public
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I experience the increased libido too, which is incredibly frustrating and sad.

Wait, why???

Because my husband is a 64-yr-old diabetic, and the hydraulics do not work at all, nor does HE have any libido. Which gives me the following choices; do without, which I am NOT ready for, take care of it myself, which is a lonely second best, or go outside the marriage, which would hurt him and which I don't want to do.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Swimming in public. I bought a swimsuit yesterday... the first in over 10 yrs that wasn't a maternity suit lol. And I didn't make a icky face at myself in the dressing room mirror when I tried it on. Mind you, I was forced to try it on... I didn't want to but Im glad I did.

Congratulations! That is a great milestone. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I put it back on today to go to the hot tub at my apts with my hubby and I don't think it's going to fit for very long.. but hey, that is a good thing!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Swimming in public. I bought a swimsuit yesterday... the first in over 10 yrs that wasn't a maternity suit lol. And I didn't make a icky face at myself in the dressing room mirror when I tried it on. Mind you, I was forced to try it on... I didn't want to but Im glad I did.

Congratulations! That is a great milestone. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I put it back on today to go to the hot tub at my apts with my hubby and I don't think it's going to fit for very long.. but hey, that is a good thing!

Fantastic!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Putting on shoes and socks and even, gasp--panty hose!
    Did some gardening today and bending over was oh, so easy this spring.
  • SJackson50
    Options
    Putting on shoes and socks and even, gasp--panty hose!

OMG! I used to say that I "didn't like dresses"...I seriously believe the problem was pantyhose + thighs! ;-) LOVE wearing dresses and skirts now!
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My 9 year old observed that now, she can hug me and wrap her arms completely around me -- each hand touching the other elbow, no less!

That was sweet to hear!
  • DavidC1857
    DavidC1857 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lawn chairs with arms don't scare me anymore!

Lawn chairs aren't scared of ME anymore. I'd be embarrassed to say how many of those poor things died a tragic, bent up death under my weight.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When I used to shop, it would be a rare (and exciting) thing to find a pair of pants (jeans especially) that felt right AND looked good. Now, I like almost every pair I try on and I get to decide which I like the best =) It's a strange feeling.

Also, I can buy a lot of clothes without trying them on first, which makes online shopping a possibility for me again. I fit into nearly every Medium I try on, and same with every 10. I feel comfortable ordering a Medium online because the probability that it will fit is SO much greater now.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I've been heavy most of my life. I never could look back on high school and remember what it was like to be thin, because I wasn't. I'm now trying things I never thought I would do. My latest is spinning class.

I am now addicted to spinning. I am not one for classes, and use to hate any kind of exercise, but now that it's not so hard, I'm trying all kinds of things.

Oh, got to go, spinning class is about to start.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    There are a number of things!

Pep in my step!
    Increased libido (benefits boyfriend)
    Doing the deed with the lights on/in the morning!
    New dress size every couple of months!
    My cheek bones are here!
    Not wondering if I'm the fattest girl in the room!
    Confident enough to wear skinny jeans all the dang time
    Shopping is seriously fun
    Looking good with almost anything I try on!
    My bum is still here!
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Running, swimming, and very comfy with taking my **** of art the beach again! Life is good :)
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Stairs, running to the bus, eating in public

Eating in public is sooo true! I never really realized it, but I can actually eat in public without the shame!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Cutting my toenails without holding my breath!
  • SJackson50
    Options
    Thanks! It is amazing how great we feel!
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mowing the grass without taking massive amount of breaks
    Being able to paint my own toe nails again
    Going up the stairs ...wait let me rephrase that ,, running up the stairs
    Car seat belt fitting me with extra room
    Walking in any mall for a period of time ,used to get tired out so fast now I can go and go and go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!