Morning exercisers

Options
2»

Replies

• tblessed2008
    tblessed2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do aerobics/cardio in morning, a little lifting for toning, I could'nt do it in evening either. So I'm doing it when I'm fresh, after breakfast and coffee. Been about two months now. I want to do more so I need to get up earlier, or try something in the evening. I started with about 15 minutes, now I'm up to 45-60 minutes.
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    I get up at 4:45AM, and do my P90X/Insanity Hybrid every morning!
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    M-W-F I'm up about 4:15 am to be at bootcamp by 6. Gotta have breakfast (protein shake) before I go so that's why I have to get up so early, plus I don't have time to shower afterwards so I have to do all my preening before I work out. Besides the gym that the boot camp is at is really grungy and I wouldn't want to shower there anyway. My regular gym is much nicer, and I work out there twice a week but not until 11, I just take an early lunch break.

Saturday's class is later, from 8-9 (just got home!!) so I get to sleep in until 6:30!
  • ricewinona1
    ricewinona1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5am my day at the gym begins. I'll do bootcamp classes on Monday and Wed., on the other days I'll get in 30 minutes cardio, 20 minutes abs, and 30 strength training. This seems to work for me because at least I know I got my workout in for the day.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am up at 5:20 a.m. so that I'm downstairs and working out at 5:30. Currently, I'm on week 6 of Les Mills Combat. I am a morning person by nature, and I have started loving the feeling of working out, then a nice cup of black coffee. Endorphins + caffeine = dishes are washed and put away before my son and husband wake up. I have a very busy job and my son has after-school activities four days of the week, so I need those evenings relatively free.

I have half a piece of bread with some Better Than Peanut Butter to settle my stomach before push play on my DVD player.
  • trobbins311
    trobbins311 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I either go to Curves or do a 2-Mile Leslie Sansone power walking DVD early mornings.
  • Kennedi6
    Kennedi6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and I do the eliptical in the mornings maybe 3 to 4 days a week. I get up and do it at 5am in the morning. I have one at home and its my best friend. I do not like it but it burns alot of calories in a short time. I see results doing the eliptical because I get my heart rate up and my metabolism is much better when I can do a morning workout.