Looking for Friends in my weight range (300lbs+)

Options
I feel like everyone out here is already small! lol

So I was looking for people who are around my size and maybe we can learn from each other and stuff.

:)

Replies

• Scorcherpants
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 395lbs and feel I could offer you support. I also need support too. I think we could be good for each other. What do you think? Add me as a friend if you want to work with me on this. ;-)
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. Started out at 300. Add me if you like. I can give support and take it.
  • melissaeertmoed
    Options
    I'd like to become friends as well. I started out at 344 down to 302 now! ( I'm 5'7)
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I feel like everyone out here is already small! lol

So I was looking for people who are around my size and maybe we can learn from each other and stuff.

:)

What if we were once there? I'm down to 240, but I was once up among the 300's.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    well I'm 250 but you can add me if you'd like. I have a great amount to lose. I would like some active new friends.

:flowerforyou:
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm at 397 right now so if you'd like to add me, please do!
  • kgainez23
    kgainez23 Posts: 38
    Options
    added you all!
    Thanks
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I used to be 302, now down to 207, but I get you! LOL Feel free to add me as well! Congrats on making a very brave decision to take control of your health!

-Kendra
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm 340 right now... biggest I've ever been in my life. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started off at 335 lbs, my current low is 271. Prob up a little bit from that due to water weight this week. But my loss stand at 64 for right now.

Anyone may feel free to add me. Blessings!