Im going for 21 days Binge Free! Whos this me?

Options
Lets do this!!

Replies

• IHTSM
    IHTSM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    yes! I'm with you!
    Currently on day 5
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YES
  • ninaleighk
    Options
    I'm in! I am on day 4!
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in! currently day 3
  • phumzilesiboza7
    phumzilesiboza7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi i started my binge free month wich entails(no junk, no wine for a month) last week monday and i FEEL GREAT!!!
  • sourpower434
    sourpower434 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I haven't binged since I removed wheat from my diet. It was a trigger. It is a trigger for many people. ANY kind of wheat mind you. Maybe try doing something dietary to help you succeed. That way you can be binge free forever.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! I had a bit of a binge last night, but now I've finished my chocolate LOL so I'm not going to buy any more. This is day one. If anyone would like to add me, just send a message with a fr :)
    All the best everyone!
  • SAMC1989
    SAMC1989 Posts: 32
    Options
    Today I am starting on DAY 1 and this time I want it to be for real. No more ramming coz it will be the last time I have something or Ive messed up so lets eat everything in site!! If we can do 21 days, I think we have a real chance of breaking the habit and forming a new heathier one! Im fed up of feeling bloated and not being able to fit into my clothes every day due to bloating!

I want to stop bordum eating and have a healthy relationship with food again. I only binge when im bored or extremly tired!

I am wondering because I binge 3-4 times a week will my body be holding onto lots of water? Those of you on day 3+ have you lost any weight?

Lets keep eachother up to date with progress, be here for one another and stop use falling off the wagon!

Please tell me if we can stop, we can lose weight!

xxx
  • SAMC1989
    Options
    Well done - thats amazing! Have you seen a difference on the scale?xx
    Options
    Not sure who you were replying to. If it was me, then yes, I did see a difference on the scale. I also saw a difference in my sleep, and my general energy level. I was a little surprised.
  • sourpower434
    sourpower434 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    SAMC, i had my last binge on sunday...a whole pizza (among other things) and all the sodium had me retaining water like crazy! Monday morning my weight was up 2 lbs from where it was before the weekend, so that day I drank about 10 glasses of water to flush it all out, and it must have worked because by Tuesday I was 2 lbs lighter again.

Seems counterintuitive that drinking water will help get rid of water weight gain, but it works for me. Anyway, good luck to all of us on the no binge challenge!
  • SAMC1989
    Options
    My last binge was yesterday! Now im going for 21 days binge free baby! Raaaring to go :)
    SAMC, i had my last binge on sunday...a whole pizza (among other things) and all the sodium had me retaining water like crazy! Monday morning my weight was up 2 lbs from where it was before the weekend, so that day I drank about 10 glasses of water to flush it all out, and it must have worked because by Tuesday I was 2 lbs lighter again.

Seems counterintuitive that drinking water will help get rid of water weight gain, but it works for me. Anyway, good luck to all of us on the no binge challenge!
    Options

Oh pizza. What is it about pizza? I stuff in more pizza than any human being should be legally allowed. It is totally shameful.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    GREAT IDEA!!! And JUST in time! This is day 1 for meee!!!! We got this!
  • SAMC1989
    Options
    Lets do this!!

GREAT IDEA!!! And JUST in time! This is day 1 for meee!!!! We got this!
  • SAMC1989
    Options
    STARTING DAY TWO! :)
  • cotton118
    cotton118 Posts: 13
    Options
    i'm in!
    Options
    Still going strong in here? Keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • cotton118