I'm new! I need friends!

Options
arowan04
arowan04 Posts: 10 Member
I'm Amanda, I'm 23. I need to lose 35 lbs! I have two kiddos, my life is crazy so I TRY and log every day :) I am doing P90x - on my 2nd month and I also drink Shakeology!
I need some support! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I'm 23 also (I need to loose more than 35 lbs ) and have 2 boys! =) I'm currently not doing p90x but I do drink Shakeology everyday!! =)

I'll send you a friend request!
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an invite :) I too have two little ones, 7YO & 5YO both girls. What's this Shakeology I keep hearing about? Off to Google - you guys both like it?
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • elaineonthegoaz
    Options
    Hi I'm Elaine . I'm new to MFP . I'm hoping to make friends throughout this fitness journey. I'm getting ready for gastric bypass surgery. My goals are to lose 100+ lbs.
    Thanks your new BFF;)
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an invite :) I too have two little ones, 7YO & 5YO both girls. What's this Shakeology I keep hearing about? Off to Google - you guys both like it?

Shakeology is something you can only buy online or through a beachbody coach. That's way a lot of people who drink shakeology are also doing the p90X workout too. It costs about $130 for 30 shakes. (Might be more I don't know if my friend gave me a deal or not). I think the shakes are better than Slimfast, but they are also more expensive.
  • beeboobear1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 and have two toddlers and a 1 yr old. I'm trying to get toned and build some muscle. I have always been a somewhat healthy eater. I don't really believe in calorie counting in the traditional diet sense. I have never weighed more than 145 even 9 months pregnant. I wanted to start a food journal to show others that eating the right foods throughout the day doesn't mean you have to starve yourself to stay fit and skinny. I had a baby last February and am now trying to tighten up the mommy tummy that is left so most of my exercises are going to be abdominal. I wanted to try the p90x but I didn't think I'd survive that much of a work out. lol My husband jokes that when I work out I don't sweat, I mist. I'm going to journal my photos while I go along. My goal is to maintain my weight 135 and gain some muscle tone.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    add me
  • davidjl3
    davidjl3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Amanda you can do it, try to keep a positive attitude . Add m e if you want.. Good luck...
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I'm Jana I've got 3 kiddos and need to lose 35+ lbs! I tried p90x and then stopped maybe I should try that again Don't drink shakeology but do drink idealshape!! good luck
  • arowan04
    arowan04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally get back into P90x! You see great results!