First ever NSV

Options
finnvalley
finnvalley Posts: 32 Member
Bought a pair of cycling shorts yesterday from Lidl - size L. Took them home, tried them on and they were far too big! It's the first time in a *really* long time that large has been too big! Even better is that the replacement pair is a size S and they *almost* fit!
I know it's nothing compared to how great some of you guys' NSV are, but I'm so pleased and excited, I just had to share :-D

Replies

• annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! And, yes.. it is 'something'.. Every NSV is just that.. a victory... Revel in it!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats :) and an NSV is in the eyes of the beholder. We don't measure NSV's we praise them as they come to each person for each person needs their own no matter how small or big. It's a great feeling to buy something and have it be too big :)
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thats great. good job
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    First, Congrats!!!! LOVE IT!

Second, What is NSV? I keep seeing it, and have been racking my brain trying to figure it out :)
    Thank You
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    NSV=Non Scale Victory

I love all NSV's. Your's is great.
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank You! :)
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bought a pair of cycling shorts yesterday from Lidl - size L. Took them home, tried them on and they were far too big! It's the first time in a *really* long time that large has been too big! Even better is that the replacement pair is a size S and they *almost* fit!
    I know it's nothing compared to how great some of you guys' NSV are, but I'm so pleased and excited, I just had to share :-D

Congrats on the wonderful victory! It's a great feeling isn't it. Enjoy each NSV as they come around.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

No NSV is too small! Great job!
  • kasmusic3PA
    kasmusic3PA Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is so great. I think that even the smallest NSV is great. It takes a lot of hard work and
    dedication to get where we are going. This is a GREAT BIG THING for all of us. Congratulations
    and keep up the great work. You are inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!