Looking for friends, to inspire and to be inspired!

Options
Hey! I too am looking for friends that maybe I can inspire and to feel inspired! I know we all have bad days, but I seem to be having alot more lately since I moved and started school, at the age of 31! lol

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me. I'm always open to new friends! I log on MFP consistently and will do what I can to help others!
  • shellane01
    Options
    Congrats on your new start. Change is never easy but hang in there. If you are strong enough to take the first steps you are strong enough to be successful! Please add me to your friends. I would love to hear of your successes.
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Happy for you to add me
  • katecorb
    katecorb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and also in school. I know it can be hard to fit it all in! I understand your struggles!
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, too! I've gone back to college to work on another degree at age 59, LOL. I log on here every day and am very motivated... and could use some more motivated friends. :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me (anyone can). I feel like I pretty much live on MFP :)
  • KimberleeSLP
    Options
    I went back to school in my thirties also...I put on a tremendous amount of weight while getting my degrees and now that I have graduated and started my career I am having a difficult time taking it off. I would love some support to keep me honest.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting new chapter in life! I start back to college next month, at the age of 41, so I'm right there with you! Definitely add me, if you want. You can never have enough friends to motivate and inspire you and for you to do the same. Good luck on everything!
  • angeldawn81
    angeldawn81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses!!! I have so many mfp friends now!!!!! :)
  • ldenise11
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me as well! :)
  • kaceyygirl
    kaceyygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking forward to adding more friends as well to keep me accountable. I am looking forward to losing some weight; well that is my hope. I signed up with MFP last year but didn't take it too seriously and gave it up all together. I'm ready to get serious. :)