This time it HAS to stick

Options
Okay. I am sick and tired of feeling bad about the way I look. I want to take back my body for me. Purely selfish reasons but gosh darn it why not. I'm not obese and I am kind of pretty. I could easily survive how I look now...but I want to thrive. I want to be happy with my body and I want to be happy showing it off. It's April 20th and bathing suit season is basically here, I don't want to wear shorts to the beach. I want to run on the beach without worrying about my jiggly bits. I want to stop having stomach issues because of what I'm eating. I want to stop saying 'oh well' when I fall off the wagon. I want to be active and alive. I don't want to be ashamed of my body anymore. It starts right NOW.

Replies

• Goldilocks47
    Options
    Ditto! That was the same conclusion that i came to after several attempts over the years. I need to look how i want to feel, damn good about me. :)
  • GreeneyedVixen711
    Options
    Yay! I feel the exact same way!! I have had 3 children & have constantly just told myself that it's just what happens when you have children to try & make myself feel better. I love who I am, but I just want to find the motivation that I used to have before the kiddos to workout & stay active again. I am not satisfied with the "jiggly parts" & I am more than ready to fix it! I am working on a lifestyle change this time & not just a "diet". (I despise that word btw! Lol) I am working hard to tackle this journey & make it stay that way this time! :) Good luck to you! If you want to add me, maybe we can support each other as we try to tackle this! lol
  • Kalena54
    Kalena54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel you! Change that HAS to a WILL. :)
  • Imnluvwitansrt4
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and definitely struggling with my motivation. I try to stick to counting calories but I feel constantly hungry. I need to make this change for my own mental well-being. Physically I'm healthy, but so unhappy with the excess. I'm looking for more friends to keep me encouraged and for me to encourage as well! Thanks! :)