first time posting...very happy to be here

Options
This is the first time I'm posting on the first day that I've discovered this site. I just finished adding breakfast and lunch in my food diary. I'm so interested in this site because I've been needing and wanting to hold myself accountable for my food intake and choices for a while now. Very happy to see how jam packed this site seems to be with useful tools and easy ways to collect data on my own food and exercise patterns. Wish me luck!

Replies

• MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wish you much success:) I think you will find the program a good one and so many people are so helpful!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    And we are happy you are here! Good luck!!
  • rplitt09
    rplitt09 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck! This is a great site. I've been on here for almost a year and have lost over 70 pounds. I think this is the best tool that I've ever used to help me lose weight. I plan on using it for a long time to keep it off.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP =)
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend on here. It's nice to help support others in their weight loss goals. At this time, I'm concentrating more on losing fat than getting my weight to a specific number.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you found MFP. My Dr. told me about it when she diagnosed me with Type 2 Diabetes. I love the sight I have a great FL and I read the threads on message board for all kinds of great help I'm doing better on this site than I ever did with Weight Watchers So welcome!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: You can add me to your friends list