Onederland!

Options
jennylea16
jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
I officially hit onderland today! That was my first goal and I made it.

I've also lost 7 inches and 2% body fat.

I've officially been going to the gym for one month now, at least 5 days a week. I've been tracking here on mfp for almost 2 months. I've tried all this before and have never even made it this long, especially going to the gym. Something has changed this time and I know I can do it. I am proud of myself today and that is a good feeling. :)

Replies

• ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you! We have a smiliar story! I started in December, something is just different about this time. Congrats!! I cant wait to get there myself. I hope tomorrow is the day...so close!

:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    :drinker:

Woo! Well done on reaching Onderland! Can't wait to get there myself, but its ages away :grumble:. Bet you feel amazing though! :bigsmile:
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done Jen. So glad you are proud of yourself, we are too!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Love your spirit!! I so want to get to onederland before my son's beach wedding in July. Seems I keep undermining my efforts to do so. CONGRATS!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • michigangirl75
    michigangirl75 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Keep it up =)
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well done - enjoy!
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!