best mobile phone for myfitnesspal??

Options
innerninjamom
innerninjamom Posts: 2 Member
I use mfp on my blackberry but it does not have scanning ability. I heard the new z10 and q10 don't support this app. What phone does this app work THE BEST on. This app is a life-changer!!

Replies

• Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi,

I am going to move your topic so you can get some feedback from other users rather then support staff.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I like my SG3.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Pretty much any Android device or an iPhone.

Go for something with a HD screen result too so you can make the most of the forum without having to use an app.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have the lg lucid, i updated in january from a flip phone. you can scan food and everything works great on it
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I have android and wife has Iphone, Her app is 100x better than mine, her app is better than the website which is 99x better than my android app. I think you get the picture.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING is better in the Samsung GSIII.
  • viktoriaakills
    Options
    I hated the Blackberry for the MFP app. I prefer Android or iPhone, 100%.
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    A vote for the iPhone. The Droid app, on the Nexus 7, is not nearly as good. Besides having ads at the bottom of the screen, the Android app doesn't quickly and automatically find the foods you've logged. Maybe the Android phone app is different from the tablet one because the iPhone app is different from the iPad HD app. ( I prefer the iPhone app on my iPad. )
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    iphone
  • bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love the app on my iphone
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Love the iPhone app.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Don't use the app and you have no problems!

Android apps are always playing second fiddle to the Apple versions. Look at the Facebook app. It's pants on head retarded in comparison to the iPhone version. Well, was until Facebook Home took the mantle as the Android Facebook app.

Basing your choice solely on using this website would be silly really. Get whichever phone tickles your pickle for the majority of its use. I'd be no good with an iPhone for instance due to my fat and stupid thumbs covering half the screen!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iPhone!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have the iPhone 4S and it works very well! Also works well on my iPad. You can scan your food on both.
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Note 2. I love the big screen, and the app works great on it.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    From my experience iPhone runs the smoothest. I had a Samsumg Galaxy S2 but the dang thing didn't run that great. Just personal experience!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have an android (LG Optimus Elite) and everything works great for me especially the barcode scanner.. love having that ability!
  • celemon
    celemon Posts: 1
    Options
    I have more or less stopped using the Android version since its has to many ads and isn't smart enough. My friends' iPhone version seems much better.