Completed 30 DS

Options
13»

Replies

• CharMaroc
    CharMaroc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing. I really needed to hear this. I'm on L1 day 4!
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any results at all until a good week into it. So don't give up! In the beginning my scale actually went up, I think it was my muscles screaming and retaining every bit of water they could. It really does work. And no you definitely don't have to do it every day. But .... I was afraid that if I took a day off I wouldn't start back up again. So for me, every day was a personal challenge.
    I used 3 lb weights, I couldn't have used anything higher at first. I might get some 5's now though.

I started Ripped in 30 today and I loved it. The only part that I couldn't complete all of is the "running man"... I kept moving I just couldn't do all of those. 30DS really gave me a ton more endurance!!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how excited I am to hear that you lost weight with it! I keep reading stories that no weight was lost (but you can still see a difference for sure) and I always get a little disappointed. I would want to lose weight with it too. I know, the scales mean nothing, but they kinda do...lol
  • DaniKL
    DaniKL Posts: 4
    Options
    You're an animal! I am always so sore after the first couple of days that I end up skipping days then blow it off all together!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's huge! Way to go!
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use an app called Seconds Pro. The free one will not save your intervals (found that out after I programmed the whole damn thing), FYI.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I did not lose weight, but lost inches and look much better.

As far as weights, I use 5lb for almost all of it except anything that she says "anterior" before. They suck. For those I use 3lb.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your results! I did it too, I lost inches, but only 5lbs (which was fine for me.) I didn't do any meal changes, and my calories were around 2000 gross 1600 net a day. I did it with 8lb weights, if I work out to it now (occasionally I do level 3 when I am bored of my other stuff) I use 10lb weights. Makes a huge difference! To all the ladies that said it got boring, remember nothing says you cannot make mini challenges for yourself. In example push yourself to do 10 push ups one day, then 12 the next, so on and so forth. That's how I kept it interesting. Then, that might not work for everyone but it's an idea.

Keep up the great work OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!