any SHORT girls with LOTS to loose??

Options

Replies

• amygeorge77
    amygeorge77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". I weighed 180.4 pounds 2 weeks ago tomorrow when I started the Advocare 24 day challenge. My food cravings had gone by Sunday, and I am down 11 pounds after only two weeks. If you want to check it out, https://www.advocare.com/13041937/Store/default.aspx. Message me for free shipping.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    223 4 weeks ago, haven't weighed since.

I'm not sure what I'd like to end up weighing because at 223 I'm a size 12.
  • ShortNBratty82
    ShortNBratty82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'2 and I have about 70-75 pounds that I need to lose. I just sent you an invite. I am always looking for support and motivation :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 5'3 and i have 38 pounds till i reach my goal weight and 53 till i reach my ultimate goal weight....feel free to add me!! =)
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 244. I have no idea what my ultimate weight goal is, because I've never been skinny. I have no idea what will feel comfortable to me.

My main goals are to learn about proper nutrition, start exercising, and just generally get healthy. Clothing wise, I'd love to simply get out of the 'W' section, and then we'll go from there.
  • linneakuta
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 225 taking it slow 30lb goals at a time add me can use support!!
  • sholar5
    sholar5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weighing in right now at 182. I have a ways to go but I'm working on it. Goal is at least 130. ..Feel free to add me.. I need the support and dont mind supporting others.
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm right around 5'. Weighed in today at 192 & my goal is around 130. I was about 140lbs. a few years ago & felt pretty good there. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • rachelschley
    Options
    I'm 5'2".. I started last march at 201 lbs and today I weighed in at 156! I want another 14 at least to come off but it's amazing how much better I feel! Keep it up everyone!
  • KryssLee
    KryssLee Posts: 13
    Options
    5'1 and currently 140lbs (down from 155/150).. ideal weight should be 110-115.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Love short girls :love:
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    5'1 and currently 140lbs (down from 155/150).. ideal weight should be 110-115.

Our stats are just about the same. I started at 160, am currently at 143, goal between 110-115. Height 4'11
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    5"2' nothing left to lose except 1.5kgs from my holiday i put back on after getting to gal but it's on it's way out again. If anyone needs serious help and can stand honesty then add me.
  • billindag
    billindag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' and have yo yo dieted my way to 179. so far i've lost 9lbs but i'm struggling....
  • Munchkin_fyi
    Munchkin_fyi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'2'' trying to loose 70lbs all together. My very start weight was 196lbs currently 183
  • ittibits
    ittibits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi 4'8 here, working on losing 50lbs....again! Anyone is free to add me.
  • mrsmegb
    mrsmegb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5ft -- and a lot to lose! Adding! Everyone else is welcome too -- I follow the TDEE cut roadmap & mix c25k with weights and Zumba.
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I', 5'5 (on a good day with the right shoes on) and am planning to lose around 130 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • TheFutureMrsClark
    TheFutureMrsClark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3 and I have about 75lbs to lose to reach my happy weight, then i'll probably reevaluate and decide i'd like to lose another 10-20lbs. Add me if you'd like!