anyone tried the lose 10 pounds in 3 day diets with succes

Options
so hear is the plan i found
DAY 1:

Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea

Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)

Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (YUM)!!!

DAY 2:

Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana

Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers

Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

DAY 3:

Breakfast--5 Saltine Crackers, 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, and 1 Small Apple

Lunch-1 Hard-Boiled Egg, and 1 Slice of Toast

Dinner--1 Cup of Tuna, 1/2 of a Banana, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

so has any one tryed it and it worked hears wear i found all the info at . it sounds like it works

http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

Replies

• eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh god not this again..
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    good luck with this,
    but you do realise the title is up to 10 pounds, so if you lose 1 pound then the writer can say it works
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    That is just stupid! Your body can not burn 10 pounds of fat in 3 days. Yes, you can lose a lot of water weight (don't know exactly how much), but guess what; you get it right back again as soon as you drink something.
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So if you lost 10 pounds in 3 days by eating this, what happens after? No my friend this is a scam. I know this one "diet" that works. It's called lifestyle change. You eat healthy foods, use good portion sizes, drink lots of water and exercise. There is always room for a little junk to as long as you use moderation. BEST "diet" Ever.
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I lost 9 in the first 3 days (March 3 - March 6) but, I ate what I wanted, ate less of it, and stayed active.

I would never last if I started out eating like that.
    Food, activity and lifestyle are very personal, what worked best for me may not be best for you.

Having friends with my on my journey, and MFP are my driving force, thanks to all.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Everything's hunky dory until you have that 6th saltine crackers on that 4th day, or you hide a boiled egg in your back pocket and get looks in the elevator going to work........it a hell of a way to live.
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    OK i love your dog hahha and ya its a pretty old diet
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    i will keep the egg in my lunch box :D
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    but im going to drink 10 glasses a water a day .. it said to do that
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    good luck with this,
    but you do realise the title is up to 10 pounds, so if you lose 1 pound then the writer can say it works
    your smarter then you look
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    damn it now I want peanut butter on toast and ice cream....
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    damn it now I want peanut butter on toast and ice cream....
    HAha if i go on that diet im just going to have yogurt instead of icecream because ice cream can not be in my freezer
  • xxval65xx
    Options
    I tried this once and I lost 6lbs but felt very dizzy. I think it was mostly water that i lost.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    good luck with this,
    If that was supposed to be an insult you're going to have to try harder.
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    good luck with this,
    If that was supposed to be an insult you're going to have to try harder.
    no i mean that really was smart to think lol
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You're not going to find anyone on here who did this diet.
    So if you are planning on doing it (seems like you are) I wish you luck.

Don't be disappointed if you only lose 3 or 4 pounds that come right back on on day 4.
    And when you're finally ready to do it the normal way, let us know.There are so many success stories on here of people who do it the right way with no silly plans. You're doing yourself a great disservice by hoping for ten pounds of instant gratification.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    BAN
  • ardnajelatr
    ardnajelatr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I tried it, I lost about 3 pounds in those 3 days, but then gained it back. Tried it the following week, lost again about 3 pounds, then gained them back. After that, I did the 30 day shred, continued eating healthy and lost those three pounds and kept them off. Forget about those types of diets. Just exercise, eat healthy, log in your food and you'll do fine.
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options

5 Saltine Crackers

Not 4, not 6, but 5.
  • Alice_104
    Options
    I didn't. I'll try that if the Roca Labs team permit it for that while using the formula. If it worked then It will be 60 lbs down and 65 lbs to go :D