Good morning from London

Options
2»

Replies

• Dawnog
    Dawnog Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Morning from a very sunny Wales. Going to make the most of the sun and go out for a long run through the lovely welsh countryside :happy:
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good morning London from Hong Kong! I'll be in London and York in three weeks' time. So glad the weather is looking up! :smile:
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good morning & Happy Sunny Day from the seaside south coast :-)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    Options
    Good morning from a very sunny Hampshire! Have done my exercise and have watered the seeds I planted on Wednesday. The radishes are already sprouting! :laugh:
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It certainly does look like a beautiful day! Think I may be sitting out on the balcony today (can't go out I have a Uni paper to finish - typical!).

Good morning from central London :)
  • annamaria2293
    Options
    Good evening! I left beautiful London today to go back to university! Good luck with the cycling , my thighs get so toned and muscular when I cycle, its really a great way to exercise!
  • 3182rose
    3182rose Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined recently too. Hope you reach your goals.
  • dannyennis74
    dannyennis74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    welcome mate
  • pw_london
    Options
    Wow thank you for such a great welcome! Nice to see so many motivated people. I'm inspired!

I'm cycling mainly to commute to work, its quite an easy ride and I enjoy it. I get a bit stressed having to get changed etc every morning. All I seem to be doing is laundry!

Its the London marathon today I think I might go down and cheer everyone on. I know there's agree some runners who also ran the Boston Marathon so they deserve an extra cheer!

Really hope you've all had a fantastic weekend. :)
  • Scudder76
    Scudder76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm cycling mainly to commute to work, its quite an easy ride and I enjoy it. I get a bit stressed having to get changed etc every morning. All I seem to be doing is laundry!

It can be a slippery slope; I started cycling my commute, and now ride miles and miles in my free time.

Welcome.