Hello, I'm new here!

Options
Hi All,

I have just signed up yesterday and start my first proper tracking day today! I am in the process of slimming down a bit. First goal is to slim down from 72kg (159 lb) to 64 kg (140 lb).

After that, I will decide if I want to stay at that weight or go down further. My dream weight would be 58 kg (128 lb) which at 168cm (5.6 ft) would be perfect for me.

I am usually fairly active and eat healthy anyway but have been overeating on sweets and chocolate and not watching my portions with long hours at wor which led to weight gain. I am addressing this now as I want to be back being a comfortable size 10 to 12 instead of 12 to 14 now. I am going to weigh-in once a week. My plan is to weigh-in on Friday mornings.

Looking forward to get to know you all and discussing our weight losses and goals!

Replies

• marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, I have been on this site for three weeks and I love it,It is a friendly site and you can get support and tips from like minded people and make many friends. I wish you luck , please add me if you wish x
  • slender20
    slender20 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you Mary, I have added you as a friend.
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I have been on MFP since December 2012 and I must say that I too like it. I like to encourage and support others as I think that's an important part to our journeys.
  • slender20
    slender20 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon,

I agree it is so important to support and encourage each other, it can make all the difference sometimes:smile: