Hey all!

Options
New guy here. How are we all doing?

Joined here last week through a friend (weephees) and so far so good! I'm 6ft tall and currently weigh 180lb's (13st) but would like to get in the region of 150lb's, then a small bit of muscle. Or should I try building muscle and Im losing weight? Anyone know some good diets to try? I would love a flat stomach, maybe even a 6 pack! I currently only run for exercise at the moment as Im doing the Edinburgh half marathon at the end of May! It would be good to get some people to add me as friends on here just so I can get comments of stuff etc.

Cheers! DB62

Replies

• DarkBlue62
    Options
    Friends, I need friends!
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey! You should try the 30 day shred. Seems to have good results. I thought about just losing weight and then gaining muscle when I was closer to my goal, but I was told the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn, so then I thought why not gain muscle and burn fat slowly at the same time? Yeah.. I'm new to this so I don't know much... but feel free to add me!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred!!!
    Running though, ive seen the most improvement with my body with that!

Good luck with your six pack!!!!
  • DarkBlue62
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests so far.

I'm starting to enjoy running now and not having to force myself out the door! I plan on starting the 30 day shred tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!