Dropped the first 10!! :)

Options
Just wanted to pat myself on the back for losing my first 10lbs! So proud of myself! And on only about 2 weeks!! (My ticker says 4, I'm assuming MFP takes about 6lbs away for fluid lost?)

My starting weight was 193 (EEK!) Went to a doctors appointment with a new doc and they weighed me and I nearly fainted. I've put on 40lbs since having 2 kids in the last 4 years. I want to lose that 40lbs, and hopefully by the summer! I'm tired of feeling bad about myself, and I'm so excited I've stuck with it! :):)

My regime is eating better, cutting out lots of snacky foods (Although I refuse to cut out chocolate, not happening people! lol) and I kick my own butt on my elliptical for 30 minutes about 5 days a week.

Anyone else at the beginning of their journey and want to share their successes? Share share! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!