Support Me & I'll Support You?

Options
My name is Paige. I'm a loud mouth, a redhead, lover of neon colors, and my goal is to lose at least 30 pounds. I'm 4 pounds down already, but I would like some encouragement on the site to help keep me in the right direction. I'd like to help you all out, as well. ^^

Replies

• qhayleys88
    Options
    I'm looking for something similar and I just happen to have red hair from time to time as well.

I'd love to help you out.
  • MikeLoyd
    MikeLoyd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michael. Feel free to send me a friend request. I have been tracking my calories for a while, and thought I might be a little more motivated if I was less of a hermit.
  • jackiebertram65
    Options
    Congratulations on staying on the plan with MFP its so easy .

I joined in March and I am amazed at all the foods they have listed and also at the amount of sugar in fruit and vegetables Also the protein in vegs. I didn't realize it was important to count the protein you eat.

Well Good Luck.

Smiley
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    good

feel free to add me!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Paige! I'm a fellow loudmouth and a natural ginger myself. While I most often stick to black (including with my hair), I love me some neon pink and I'm just 10 lbs. down as I started not too long ago myself. Feel free to add me, I'm all about mutual encouragement (and totally don't mind some honesty)!
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day! I motivate my friends and my diary is always open. :)
  • PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and EVERYTHING gets logged, i'm looking for support and inspiration too so feel free to add me :smile:
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i would love to help support & encourage you through this journey! and i would like the same! i have sent you a friend request! i am on here a couple times a day & i answer all my friends daily!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 4 lbs lost so far! Feel free to add me. I'm on every day & am a great motivator!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on every day and looking for friends. Add me if you like.
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Aw, I didn't expect so much positive feedback. :D
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    add away :) im here everyday, log everything too :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Please feel free to add me.
  • dougparz
    dougparz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and at 4 pounds too. You can add me, I'll be happy to pass along the encouragement.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I will friend request you. Lets support each other. We are all in this together :)
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    howdy! i'm totally on board with loud-mouth, neon, disney castle awesome so expect a friend request shortly!
  • lilithgodiva
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am here everyday, most of the time. I am at 3 pounds myself. If you like the neon colors, you should find a Zumba Fitness class...you'd fit in perfectly! :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like!
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    All great qualities! Yay! XD
  • antsyonisland
    antsyonisland Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started here a few weeks ago, too. Feel free to add me. I am on everyday (but really bad about tracking on the weekends!). Starting seems to be the most beneficial!

~a