What app do you use to track you Runs ?

Options
dan323
dan323 Posts: 271 Member
I use RunKeeper. I have tried mapmyrun , runmeter and Nike+. But I like RunKeeper the best.

Replies

• leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    RunKeeper also.
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    I tried mapmyrun and endomondo liked them both
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper...LOve it!!
  • alant1006
    Options
    Runtastic, works really well and syncs calories burned to MFP.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Endomondo and Nike +
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper.

I've tried Nike+, Runtastic, Endomondo, Mapmyrun, and a few others. Of all of them, I have found the GPS on Runkeeper to be the most accurate.
  • sjlapins
    sjlapins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper.
  • krayzieroach
    Options
    Nike running app.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Just started using mapmyrun...it has numerous run maps entered from users in my local area...not sure if these users are still using the app though...
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I use ismoothrun. It syncs to runkeeper.very happy
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started with RunKeeper. I even used Nike+ for a long time. I've dabbled with most of the others listed here. I love RunKeeper. I now have a Windows phone and RunKeeper doesn't have an app for it, but Caledos Runner uploads and tracks data to RunKeeper. I still get all my runs logged and my new PR emails and all. It's like using RunKeeper without using RunKeeper.

Another good one is Zombies, Run!. It's a zombie apocalypse back story and you're a runner out for supplies. The base communicates to you while you run with headphones on. You get backstory and filled in on the mission. You collect supplies as you go (it chimes in and tells you that you picked up "xxxx" item). After your run you can allocate these supplies throughout and build your base. It tracks your runs as well, however they stopped supporting the app for Windows phone. It's droid or ios now. (However it's still available for cheap on Windows phone)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I've been a MapMyRun guy for quite a while but might give Runkeeper a try since it keeps showing up here and getting such good reviews.
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    mapmyrun
  • kimbelder
    kimbelder Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper and have for 2-3 years. The stats closely match what myfitnesspal uses so I like that connection. My husband uses Nike.
  • chadgard
    chadgard Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I prefer MapMyRun - it seems to have a larger local user base, I like the interface more, and it's nicer for tracking cycling. But it doesn't sync with as many of the other apps I use, which is more important to me, so I use RunKeeper...
  • JWat2020
    JWat2020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I use mapmyrun, but I also use Charity Miles. It donates to charity for every mile you walk/run/bike.
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think I've tried most that are available for the iPhone. The one that I found is most accurate (Ran will all of them while also using my Garmin 305) is Strava.