Looking for Friends and supporters

Options
Hi!!
My name is Sarah and I am new on here I am looking for friends that have struggled with their weight all their life. Or friends that are like me and have had Lapband surgery. Send me a message if you would like to be friends. :happy:

Replies

• brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to friend me! You will love MFP! Congrats on taking care of YOU! You deserve it. :flowerforyou:
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'll be your buddy. I've been big all my life and have lost on other diets and then regained. It stinks but this time is a life change. It's great and it feels good. I love the support I get from friends on this website and the best thing is that it's free. What more could you as for? I've made it my mission to encourage at least 3 people a day and get on this website for support at least twice a day for a few mins. I have had people say well, I can't get on that much. Try to at least. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!! My best friend in the whole world had lap band surgery about 9 months ago now, maybe a little more. So where I don't know first hand what you're going through I can sympathize. Feel free to add me. And please be careful to push yourself to hard till your Dr. clears it.
  • xmcalderon
    Options
    Hello Everyone. My Name is Michele. I have been a myfitnesspal memeber for a while but haven't really explored the website until today.