Need Support, please add

Options
I am looking for friends that will encourage and support. Make me challenge myself. Though I do have a few friends on here, the support is lacking a tad bit because I have not been on here in SO long :) I am a stay at home mother of 2 and I also run a business out of my home, doing nails. I sit a lot! I also am having a hard time find the time to exercise. I recently started weight lifting and I LOVE it! I follow cross fit all the time and find it so inspiring. If you can relate I would love to be our friend!

Replies

• jafy23
    jafy23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hey im jenn im always on here i will support you
  • mrsmuffin
    mrsmuffin Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi there! I am familiar with you situation. I am a SAHM and I run to two companies out of my house. I have recently dug myself out of a fitness rut. A year and a half ago I was 148 lbs and then I found myself at 165lbs. So I am on a journey back down to closer toward the 150 mark. I weight lift and am training for a 12 km obstacle race. I am also starting to play women's touch football next weekend. I'm more that happy to help you in any way that I can.

We're in this together.

Cheers,

Mrsmuffin
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • ittibits
    ittibits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log in every day. Feel free to add me:bigsmile:
  • giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I just joined yesterday, so like you I'm looking for all the motivation and support that I need to accomplish what I set out to do. So feel free to add me as well....looking forward to the journey! :)
  • Preikschas
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I look forward to encouraging each other!
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I always welcome more friends, the more support we have, the more we can accomplish! I log in everyday, feel free to add me :smile:
  • yuko120
    yuko120 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel Free to add me:wink: I sit all day at my job too, and I love weight lifting. Wish I can learn to love cardio just as much...lol.
  • britgetsfit1
    britgetsfit1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Always looking for some support!!! :) And always up for giving some!!
  • Preikschas
    Options
    I HATE cardio! i find it very hard to wan to do it even though I know it is just as important! I don't mind going outside for walks but that is it