looking for something delicious

Options
I have 575 cal, 11 fat, 5 fiber, 57 protein, 42 carbs left for the night.

I want something but don't know what. I keep swaying from salty to sweet.:love: I need help.

Any ideas would be wonderful

Replies

• lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a baked sweet potato for my dinner, they are the most amazing things ever :) had with some mushrooms and some cheese with chilli in it.
  • sweetrevenge
    sweetrevenge Posts: 188
    Options
    I had a baked sweet potato for my dinner, they are the most amazing things ever :) had with some mushrooms and some cheese with chilli in it.

OMG, this sounds SO yum!
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options

OMG, this sounds SO yum!

It was gorgeous, i love sweet potatoes and i've have to be careful with the cheese it's just so tasty!
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had shrimp scampi, veg, & rice all mixed together.....Gordons shrimp scampi is only 120 ca
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    The other night I made a yummy summer dish. It was a dish for 4 (both the hubby and I ate leftovers for lunch the next day)

4 - 3 oz salmon filets
    1 sliced zucchini
    4 sliced mushrooms
    3 sliced small red potatoes
    10 black olives, pitted
    1/2 medium onion
    1 garlic clove crushed
    1/2 medium red pepper sliced
    1/2 TBSP basil
    1/4 cup Light Italian Dressing
    1/4 cup water

I put the salmon on the bottom of the dish, then added all the vegetables on top. I mixed the italian dressing, garlic, basil and water in a bowl and drizzled it on top of the dish. Bake at 400* for 30 minutes (around there, my oven is whacky), and at around 25 minutes I added the black olives.

Voila!!! and its less than 450 calories (approx). Serves 4.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Take whatever vegetables you have on hand (potatoes, onions, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes) drizzle with olive oil, salt and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes! The tomatoes and onions get sweet and you have the salt to balance!

OR, if you have canned black beans, canned garbanzo beans, and white corn, drain the cans, mix altogether and make a quick dressing using olive oil and lime (or lemon( juice with some cumin. Other additives for this if you have them would include a can of green chilis, a green sweet pepper diced and some diced green onions. (1 cup comes out to about 415 calories)
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey burger (130), 2 slices turkey bacon (70) on a wrap (90) with some spicy mustard (10). It tasted so bad but was only 300 calories. I don't know about the fat content and all that other stuff but it was what I needed.
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This recipe is sooo delicious...

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/30-minutes-or-less/jerk-seasoned-chicken-and-pepper-saute.aspx

Sweet peppers, spiciness-- so good!
  • nomofat
    nomofat Posts: 17
    Options
    Save Room for Dessert!

I just had Haagan Dazs Chocolate Sorbet, 1/2 cup was 130 calories, only .5 grams fat. It was so chocolately and yummy. I love this dieting, I am discovering food I never knew existed (lol) :heart: I added it to the database a few minutes ago.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Bump!