All Pictures no created equal.. Insanity progress

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
I just finished my 3rd week of Insanity and I haven't lost that many inches and only 2lbs.. I know that the scale doesn't matter with Insanity and they tell you not to even step on it but being the scale addict.. I can't do that.. So every week I take pictures to see if I can see any progress..

My weekly ones are in shorts and I don't really see much of a difference in them BUT I also took a picture in a "test" dress the beginning of my second week and decided to take another one today, the end of my 3rd week.

This is where I can tell the difference..

ry%3D400

Don't mind the back fat on one side.. I have scoliosis and my spine curves to the other side so I am left with more fat on that side.

ry%3D480

here are the dress photos.. only a 2 week diff.. I bought this dress over 15 years ago and never have been able to wear it.. When I bought it I only needed to lost about 15lbs.. I hope to be in it sometime this summer..

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I highly recommend taking pictures in different clothes.. you might see something new..

Replies

• DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you can definitely see a difference! Such a good idea to take photos of how much nearer the dress is to zipping up, too. :smile:
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I notice a difference in all the pics! Keep it up!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    Thanks..I was amazed that I could actually pull it up over my butt instead of going over head..
  • tmlizzy
    tmlizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of using different articles of clothing! Hadn't thought of it before, but it's so clear why it works. Great idea!

Congrats on the progress!!
  • robpbeachbod
    Options
    you are doing so good!!! i'm so proud to have you on our team!!!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    you are doing so good!!! i'm so proud to have you on our team!!!

thanks.. was kinda getting depressed I think my tape measure hates me.. but it looks like i am loosing it in other places.. like my booty! was debating about putting this pic on our other page....
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! I can see a difference in both sets of pics! Keep up the great work!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You can defiantly see differences in those comparison photos. I say congratulations and great dedication to yourself! I just finished out Week 3. Onto Week 4 starting tomorrow. Keep up the good work!
  • skinneeme007
    skinneeme007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference! I'm finishing week 4 today, and so far the results have been amazing...more in my clothes than on the scale. Keep up the great work!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    You can defiantly see differences in those comparison photos. I say congratulations and great dedication to yourself! I just finished out Week 3. Onto Week 4 starting tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

How much have you lost so far? i always thought I would lose more inches than I have but I will take what I have done so far.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats I can see the difference in all your pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!